Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selecting A "dot" For A Park Location On The State Map
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > General Chat
wow
When I try to select a location or a park by just pointing on a "dot" on the state map I have a heck of a time getting the pointer to change from the "hand" sign to an "arrow" which will allow me to select and identify the location. Is there a secret to this or a setting change I need to make? Thanks.
Texasrvers
I checked this out, and I see what you are talking about. It also seems some of the "dots" are not in the right place. I don't know what causes this. I'll try to get an answer. BTW which browser are you using?
NYDutch
I find that the closer I zoom in on a location, the easier it is to select the "dot".
John Blue
The zone in closer is the correct answer. You will find it works OK then. smile.gif
Texasrvers
Yes, that does work better. Thanks Dutch and John.
wow
Well, I've tried different browsers with no change and when I zoom in, it almost seems to be worse. It seems that the ones that I have the most problems with are the single locations in small towns. If there's a cluster I can at least get one of them. Ah, I'll suffer thru. It's still a great site.
John Blue
wow,

We use FireFox software and it works on Wins and Apple. Downloads are free under Google.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.