Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Do I Correct Information On A Park?
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
Richard & Samme Buck
How do i submit information on a park for correction? I don't want to review the park yet, because I haven't stayed there. However, when I called them for a reservation, I mentioned the lack of a website, the manager said, well, yes, we have a website...and proceeded to give me the correct URL address. The one the site takes you to a generic listing.

Is there a way to submit this correction without doing a review yet? wink.gif
Texasrvers
You can either post the information here or you can send me a personal message (PM) through the system. Just click on my username and then look for "Send a Personal Message" in the right column and click on it.
Richard & Samme Buck
Thanks for your response. Under, Texas, Big Spring, there is an RV park, Whip In RV Park.... when you click the website link, it takes you to a generic listing. Their correct address is www.whipinrvpark.com I told the manager today when I made my reservation I would try and get it corrected for her...so I appreciate the help!! She had heard of rvparkreviews.com but said she didn't know how to get it corrected. biggrin.gif

This is such a GREAT resource!!

Richard and Samme Buck

Texasrvers
I'm not sure why we did not have a correct website for this park, but it is fixed now. Thank you for calling it to our attention.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.