Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Virginia Beach - Outdoor Resorts Or Holiday Trav-l Park?
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
ontariogirl
any recommendations - I don't know which one to go with! Two kids and a dog - for July. Thanks for any advice!
mdcamping
How about First Landing State Park?

Mike
mlb
Outdoor Resorts is located in Sandbridge Beach (south of downtown VA Beach) and is one block off the ocean. It is surrounded by Back Bay - all paved sites and a beautiful park. Sandbridge is a sleepy beach town with very little commercial development.

Holiday Trav-L-Park is in Virginia Beach. Their Super Sites are paved, beautifully landscaped and large. This section has a private pool and is adjacent to the pavilion. The park has a free shuttle to downtown and the park has a parking lot downtown about one block off the beach if you want to drive yourself.

Both parks are superb and fill quickly in the summer. If you choose one, you need to make reservations soon.
John S.
I went thru Holiday Trav-l-park last year. I had 4 grands with me. It was a good location to get around VA beach. It is super crowded though in the summer.
villui
We enjoyed the Holiday park. Bathrooms were renovated and very well maintained.

QUOTE(John S. @ Feb 12 2014, 03:20 PM) *

I went thru Holiday Trav-l-park last year. I had 4 grands with me. It was a good location to get around VA beach. It is super crowded though in the summer.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.