Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Editing A Review
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > General Chat
lb0456
I posted a review yesterday and decided maybe it should have been a little better and want to edit it but I can't post for 90 days. Does anyone know how to edit a review?
Texasrvers
QUOTE(lb0456 @ May 7 2014, 12:12 PM) *

I posted a review yesterday and decided maybe it should have been a little better and want to edit it but I can't post for 90 days. Does anyone know how to edit a review?

Once a review has been submitted and posted, the reviewer cannot make changes themselves. However, because your review has not yet been posted, we can return it to you for editing. Please watch for it in your email address box that is on file with us.
ZagiFlyer
QUOTE(lb0456 @ May 7 2014, 10:12 AM) *

I'm in the same boat. I submitted a review for "Mountain Man RV" in Cave Junction, OR and I'd like to make some changes (and upgrade it a little). The review has not yet been posted.

I'm in no great hurry and I'm not asking why it hasn't been posted because I get that part.

Thanks,
docj
QUOTE(ZagiFlyer @ Jun 15 2014, 01:51 PM) *

I'm in the same boat. I submitted a review for "Mountain Man RV" in Cave Junction, OR and I'd like to make some changes (and upgrade it a little). The review has not yet been posted.

I'm in no great hurry and I'm not asking why it hasn't been posted because I get that part.

Thanks,

It has been returned to you as you requested. If you didn't receive it let us know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.