Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly&Monthly rates in reviews
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > RV Park Discussions
danshula
Hi,
I would add to the reviews under the daily rate- weekly and monthly rates for the benefit of those who are staying for more than a week in one C.G.
It would be nice to know in advance and save $$$.
What do you think?
Butch
Pricing for weekly/monthly stays have many variables. For example: in season, out of season, w/ full hookup, w/ only water & electric, 50 amp, etc etc and the list gos on. I personally have posted a campground review and had trouble remembering what the daily rate was, (must be what is called a "senior moment"). If you notice when reading campground reviews, even the daily rates are all over the ball park. As I said, "to many variables". More than likely the best info should be from the cg via phone or their website, if available and current.
danshula
Hi,
You are right, maybe just meantioning that there is a weekly/monthly rate might help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.