Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Wrote A Review For The Wrong Campground
RV Park Reviews Campground Discussion Forum > RV Park and Campground Discussions > General Chat
Denali
Catching up on my reviews, I wrote a review for "Paul Bunyan Campground" a few minutes ago. As soon as I submitted it, I realized that I was describing "Blueberry Pond Campground", where we had stayed the next night.

How do I fix this?

--
Dave
jmo
Maybe put a note in RV Park discussions thread? Maybe post in same campground...please ignore, in error? I'm sure it's happened before and you caught it too smile.gif We will all learn how soon I bet.

jmo
Browzin
If you click on "My Assistant" at the top of this page then click on the "moderator team" send them a message explaining what happened and I am sure all will be taken care of.
Denali
QUOTE(jmo @ Oct 24 2006, 03:23 PM) *

Maybe put a note in RV Park discussions thread? Maybe post in same campground...please ignore, in error? I'm sure it's happened before and you caught it too smile.gif We will all learn how soon I bet.

jmo

Thanks. That's what I was looking for.

I tried to post a followup review of the campground, but you aren't allowed to post two reviews within 90 days.

--
Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.