No Avatar
  • Review Count 2
  • States Reviewed 2
  • Helpful Reviews 0

User Map


Date of Stay:

Situated in an orange grove, the blossoms are out now and the scent is heavenly. This is a well run park with agreeable staff and large pull through sites. It is well maintained, clean and quiet. My only criticism is that the WiFi is weak. There are some hot spots, but our site is too far away for a workable signal.

Date of Stay:

They gave our site away to a short term, higher rate renter. We had been here for two months and went to the office to renew an agreed upon, month on monthly stay. I was told by the management that I had not given enough notice. This was 4 days before our second month was up. I asked, since we had already spent two months here, how much notice was required. She was unable to answer me. This park is not customer friendly. A management shake-up is definitely in order! My 71 year old wife parked our truck in front of the laundry to make it a little easier to carry the clothes in, she has arthritis. Mgmt came running out from the office and shouted at her to move her truck, she could not park there. My wife explained that it would just be a moment so she could carry the laundry in. Mgmt shouted, “Now. I said move it now!” Upon arrival we were told not to leave our BBQ outside as it might be stolen. There is no security and people can, and do, walk in from the public road adjacent to the park. During our stay, a bicycle and a boat were stolen. You are not allowed to have a mat in front of your steps due to grass cutting. This means that you are forever vacuuming the carpet to get grass cuttings off. The RV park is about 70% covered in brown grass. The other 30% turns to mud during irrigation. Still, no mat to wipe your feet! We had a monthly rate of about $350 plus 18 cents a kilowatt hour. Our first weekly electricity bill was $63. Try as hard as we might, we could not get it below $30 - $32 a week. There is no mail service. You cannot have mail sent from the RV Park, nor can you receive it. You must go downtown and open a letter box or use GD. The previous write-ups are accurate. All sites do slope down hill. The roads are very difficult to maneuver on. A neighbor had their car side mirror broken by a motor home trying to maneuver into a site. The problem is that you have to park your car, truck, ATV, and boats on the road. So, both sides are filled with vehicles. When we left, I had to get two RV'ers to move their trucks, plus get somebody to help me move a steel picnic table off of the road so that I could get out. So why did we stay so long? We met nice campers and carry that friendship on to this day. Would I stay here again? No way!