No Avatar
  • Review Count 3
  • States Reviewed 2
  • Helpful Reviews 0

User Map


Date of Stay:

Enjoyed a nice weekend here. Easy check-in as the host was there as we pulled into the campground. We were surprised that they did not take credit cards and there were no picnic tables or fire rings at the sites. The campground was clean and had well-kept level sites and nicely mowed grounds. It was quiet and very close to town and surrounding attractions. We will definitely return.

Date of Stay:

We stay at this park on our way thru to Florida, a few separate times now. The staff is friendly and efficient, the park is clean and easy to maneuver, and is tidy and well cared for. We like that it is only a few blocks from I- 65 and fuel and restaurants.

Date of Stay:

We spent our worst night of camping EVER at this park!! We were disappointed with the looks of the park as we pulled in because of the busy street and dirty and trash littered lot. We tried it anyway because it was late evening and we were tired from a day of driving. Our bad experience started at the registration office which was also a convenience store. The clerk kept leaving us to wait on store customers. Then we were told we had to give $2 for use of a restroom key, $2 for use of a laundry room key, and that we needed to have a water pressure regulator because they had 80lbs of pressure from the spigots. We had never heard of a regulator ( we have been camping the Midwest and southern states for over 30 years). We had to buy a regulator because the clerk said they would not be held liable for our plumbing if we did not buy it. The park was very difficult to maneuver our travel trailer and pick up truck through. The sites were so close together that we could not open our slide and awning. We had to reach under the next campers slide to plug in to the electric, and our neighbors sewer hose ran to their outlet about 3 feet in front of our camper door. We decided to stay since it was now about 7 p.m. We attempted to walk the dog, but the dog walk was a trash and rock fence line on the side of the park. We asked the clerk about a place to walk and were told to try across the street on the community walking path. We tried the path, but it was quickly apparent by the street people laying around on the benches and the two people who asked us for money, that we should hurry back to the camper. We spent the next ten hours laying awake because of the horrendous train noises right next to the park: of rail cars hooking and unhooking and slamming together, the unbelievable roar of train engines and blasting of horns. Just when we thought it could not get any worse, the airplane traffic began. We got up and left the park by 5 a.m.