Nearby Athens, Alabama (Air Miles)
Athens State College
Athens
Northgate RV Travel Park
2014-08-12 13:31:38
Athens, Alabama

no  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Friendly and helpful host. I should have noted that there were no restrooms or shower facilities before I reserved. Oh well. It was certainly easy enough for me to wash my hair at my own outdoor shower in my swimsuit. Over the air TV channels were plentiful and Wi-Fi signal was excellent. Host very friendly. Check or cash only. Very easy to find off I-65, Exit 354. No shade and gravel sites weren't as level as some I've been in, but plenty long. I would've rated higher if there had been restrooms, but would certainly stay again. 3 miles down the road are all the shopping you need. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed at this park on the way to Gulf Shores, AL and also on the way home. It is a very convenient place to stop for the night and easily accessable from the highway. The gentleman who took our reservation on the phone and checked us in when we arrived is extremely friendly and helpful. The sites are level gravel with full hookup. We did not see any public showers or restrooms available so this is not a good place to stop if you are not traveling in something with it's own facilities. It is a great place to stop for the night while traveling. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Great place right off the exit and turn in! Perfect for overnight stops while traveling. Clean sites and all pull thru ones! Only suggestion is to have a coupler and an extra sewer hose, as some are a bit away. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Northgate RV Travel Park