220693 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Castleberry, Alabama (Air Miles)
Country Sunshine Rv I
251) 966-5540
Rest Area On Al I-65 At Mile Marker 89Sb Unverified.
Rest Area On Al I-65 At Mile Marker 85Nb Unverified.
2041 Douglas Ave
Alabama
Castleberry
Country Sunshine RV Park
2011-10-12 08:02:27
Castleberry, Alabama
October 2011

7   4   7   4   8   5
yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
October 2011
Don't expect anything fancy. In fact, don't expect much at all except for a plain and simple place to stay. It is by the side of the road, out in an open field. Only about a dozen sites and you are right on top of each other. It is a very quiet field, across from a farm with a bunch of heifers that love to talk out loud all day long. I mean the animals. The owner does not live on site and there is no office. She is a very nice lady that drops by daily and will bend over backwards to help you out. There is a laundry and bath house on site that is clean and roomy. Only one person at a time. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again. Great community, nice people. We attended a local church and met some nice folks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2010
Very nice owner. Basically, this is someone's front yard just a few miles from I-65. Sites are just grass, and close together. There is noise from the road right out front as the road leads to I-65 and it's a fast two lane road. We recommend using pads if there's been rain. We sunk so deep the first time leveling we thought we were going to get stuck, pulled the jacks back up and redid with pads. There is a laundry room available. You have to drive about 10 miles to find grocery stores and restaurants. They accept Passport America during the week so you can't beat the rate. This is an acceptable overnight stop and yes, it does beat staying at a Wal-Mart. The owner was concerned enough about the electric to warn us how to reset the electric should we lose power. We used only 30 amp service and didn't have any problems this time of year. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2009
This was a very nice, but very basic RV park. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The RV sites are all well kept grass and were level. The park is only a few miles off of the interstate and access is very easy. With the Passport America rate it was an ideal place to spend the night. We were treated like we were a part of the owner's family. I would definitely stay there again whenever we are in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Country Sunshine RV Park