220520 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Cottondale, Alabama (Air Miles)
T/A
Rest Area On Al I-20 At Mile Marker 84 Verified On 08/04
I-20/59 Exit 73
1501 Skyland Blvd E
Sams Club?I-20/59:73 1401 Skyland Blvd E (Located To Block)
O'Charley'S - Tuscaloosa
Cottondale
Sunset Travel Park
2014-06-30 00:58:13
Cottondale, Alabama

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  no  yes  question
We stopped here on our way to New Orleans. Easy access from I-59/20. Transient area has wide gravel roads and sites. Many pull-through sites. Campground is stretched out along JVC Road and is long and narrow. No shade. I didn't check the Wi-Fi. Our site had a concrete pad on both sides so you didn't have to walk through dirt before entering the unit. Good services well placed. Everything I want in an overnight campground. Nothing fancy but I would definitely stay here again if I was passing through. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This RV park is nothing special to look at overall, but I thought it was very decent for an overnight stay. It is quite convenient from the interstate, and I had a pull-through site that had a level concrete pad and very clean and nice hookups. I arrived late, so I never met the staff in person, but they were very friendly and helpful over the phone. The restroom/shower facility was nothing fancy but seemed clean and well-maintained. I would recommend this park, especially for a short-term or overnight stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2014
It's okay for an overnight stop. There are a lot of permanent residence and a clean park. One can somewhat hear the interstate noise. We stayed in the second section which was across the road. We never could get cable. Verizon was very slow. Their directions sheet had a Wi-Fi password but no Wi-Fi. We did like the level lot and the light on the pole since it was getting dark when we pulled into the site. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Sunset Travel Park