Nearby Theodore, Alabama (Air Miles)
5245 Service Rd S
Mobile Greyhound Park
Nestl'D Away
Bunkley Rv Superstore
Payne'S Rv
Sams Club?I-65:5B 1100 S Beltline Hwy (Located To Block)
Mobile Regional Airport

1   8   9   1   5   3
no  question  question  no  yes  no
no  question  question  no  yes  no
March 2012
Awful place, a feeling of creepy sums it up best. We drove in, met owner, and left. Worst park I ever drove into (and out of). Plenty of other parks down the road if you are going to Bellingrath Gardens. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2010
Great host who waited up for us to get there after 9:00 at night. Utilities were excellent and the park residents were all quite and friendly. Many workers are here for the oil spill clean up but they were as quiet as church mice getting in and out of the park. You won't find a better good old boy than the man who runs this campground. A fair price and level camp. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2009
This park is under new management. They are working on expanding the park and renovating the existing lots. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bellingrath RV Park

question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Generally run down with many permanent residents. We were parked in one of the pull throughs at the front of the park. Tried to dump tanks but had to stop as they were having major problems with the septic system for this area of the park. Don't care to expand on that subject any more than I have to. Lots of noise during the day with traffic coming and going and sirens passing by on the street. Not a park I would recommend staying at. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2012
Staff friendly and helpful. Many large trees. Mostly permanent residents. About a dozen pull through spots up front for pass-through rigs. Gravel pads but all slope up-hill a bit; requiring raising the back end (which I don't like to do on jacks) Wifi is fine. Cable fairly good on local channels but not most cable channels despite their extensive list. 30 amp voltage on the high side, approaching 128-130 volts. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2012
Not much for what I would call fancy, BUT it was a decent place to hook up and feel fairly safe for the night. Did use laundry room and it was OK. The place seems to need to be kept after, and maintenance brought up, but it was quiet enough and worked out for us. Sewer outlet near rear of space so bring extra sewer hose and only one outlet on each site. Looked to be many long term campers here. It was right off I-10 close to the exit so it is easy to find. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for I-10 Kampground
September 2014

question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
September 2014
We turned into the park but could not find the office. After asking a resident, we were told to go through the fence opening next to the laundry building & the office would be to the left. The manager was very friendly & took me on her golf cart to show me how I needed to go to get to my site. I had to loop through the back of the park to get turned around. I never came close to any low hanging branches that were mentioned in a previous review. Nearly all sites are shaded by huge old oak trees. Our back in site required a little leveling, but was plenty deep enough & had a nice concrete patio. The long term residents were very friendly & their sites were clean. We never experienced any train noise or road noise at night. I have never stayed in a park where all residents adhered to the 5 mph speed limit as well as they do here. All utilities & WiFI worked well. There is a very nice lake at the back of the property. We will make sure we stay longer on our next trip to this area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
Rate is per Passport America. Valid for one week. Friendly staff saved a site for us though we arrived when office closed. Tidy and clean. Easy access off I-10. Several pull-throughs. Most sites are gravel but we had to fiddle a bit for leveling. Nice little lake to walk around. Wi-Fi OK. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
It is outright lying to call this a resort. Price paid were Passport America and I don't think it was even worth that. Manager who checked us in could not have been nicer, she was super helpful and friendly. The park is nearly filled with older RV's and year-round residents, some of whom are up pretty early warming up their trucks and leaving for work. Park was just OK for big rig access if you go slowly, follow the given directions, and watch for low hanging branches. Utilities worked fine, except for Internet which was unusably slow and flaky. I would have rated this park another point or so higher if it would have been quiet at night and I could have gotten a good night's sleep but there are train tracks running alongside this park and trains run regularly, even at night. They blow their horn on each pass by the park. The second train of the night was loaded so heavy it actually shook my large RV as it passed by and blew its horn waking me up for the second time that morning. This woke me up for the third time after the earlier train and the workers warming their trucks and leaving for work. I was awake the morning we stayed more than I was asleep. We would not stay again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Johnny's RV Resort

question  question  no  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
question  question  no  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
February 2014
Nice campground with great owners on site. It is quiet and everyone is friendly. Our overnight stay turned into two nights. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This was our 3rd visit to this park. My personal all time favorite. We had a site near their pond. Very serene location. Host was extremely helpful. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
The bathrooms are dirty and so are the machines in the laundry room. The place is owned by an elderly couple who do the very least they can do to maintain the park. The Muscovy ducks are cute and leave their marks, meaning it's filthy. If you have a dog, don't come here. We had an ant infestation because they do nothing whatsoever to the grounds. And, the last day we were here a lady told my husband to be careful because they had some things stolen. If we go back to Mobile, we will boondock, and don't like the thoughts of that but there is no other choice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Payne's RV Park
January 2008

January 2008
This place was really old. You could tell that upkeep was not a priority. The residents there, were just that, residents. No vacationers other than us, just people that have lived there for a really long time. We camped here in a Motorhome.