Nearby Troy, Alabama (Air Miles)
Mossy Grove Schoolhouse
2014-06-07 22:22:36
Troy, Alabama

yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
We found this park to be a real gem. After parking on my concrete pad, I put the satellite up and then my wife decided she would walk with me to exercise our four legged son. You know the expression about mom being happy then everyone is happy! At this park we found an onsite spa offering professional hair & nail service, a licensed massage therapist, and a trained fitness expert that gives private or group lessons. I started to sweat at the thought of exercise, so my son and I decided to walk to the large fishing ponds on the property. Very nice owners. We will be back! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Just an overnight stop. Very convenient, right off US231, but not too noisy. Check-in person was very friendly and escorted us to our site and parked us. The weather was rainy so asked for a convenient , pull through for easy exit the next day. Very accommodating and had nice concrete parking pads. Sewer connection was not threaded so needed rubber "donut". We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Always stay here on our way through Troy. Very nice campground and very nice owners. Stayed here two weeks as we have friends in the area. Rained alot during our stay and sites tended to flood somewhat. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Deer Run RV Park