User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby anniston, Alabama (Air Miles)
Betty'S Bar-B-Q
anniston, Alabama
CGID13439Oxford/Talladega Dandy RV KOA
May 2012

May 2012
Used this campground as a one-night stopover. It was close to the Interstate and had a nearby Cracker Barrel and other amenities nearby. I had no choice but to arrive at night, which I always try to avoid. The park did not offer any type of lighting which made locating the gravel sites (and the roads) difficult. The office was closed, but a sign indicated I could just pick my site and pay in the morning. The manager came by while I was trying to navigate my way to a site and offered some direction. I had to use my tow vehicle to light the site where I was attempting to park. The gravel area of the site parking strip was extremely narrow. there was no shortage of mud since a thunderstorm had just passed through the area just before my arrival. I spoke with the managing husband and wife team in the morning and they were both very pleasant. The quality of the water at the campground seemed questionable due to the odor. There did not appear to be much in the way of typical KOA amenities at this park, but it certainly was good for an overnight stop near the interstate. We camped here in a Motorhome.