Nearby Alberta Beach, Alberta (Air Miles)
"Alberta Beach Golf Resort, 4438 44Th Ave, (780) 924-2421 "
Hasse Lake Park
Alberta Beach, Alberta

7   8   8   3   6
question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  question  yes
Rate is Passport America. The park is clean and quiet with nice pull-through sites. It is a little far from Edmonton for regular daily trips. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012
Decent for an overnight stop. Roads were very muddy due to recent rains in the area. Site was soggy and not pleasant to sit outside at. We stayed here with the Passport rate of $19 per night so was fine for overnight. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2012
I need to resurrect this park from it's past. We stayed here four days and had the time of our lives. First of all we stayed at the Passport America rate of 19. One of my biggest concerns was the water and I brought this to the check in lady. (Attention per previous post.) She assured me the wells had been chalked and all pipes blown out prior to usage. (I still use two per-filters and the one under the sink for coffee and ice.) The park is somewhat dated but was clean, and all lawns mowed; a little bit dusty on arrival, but dirt roads are the norm for this area. About a half hour drive to the Mall from this park. We would stay here again if in the area and the PA discount was available. The Golf course was great, no complaints. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park