206552 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Alberta Beach, Alberta (Air Miles)
"Alberta Beach Golf Resort, 4438 44Th Ave, (780) 924-2421 "
Hasse Lake Park

8   8   3   6
question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  yes
July 2012
Decent for an overnight stop. Roads were very muddy due to recent rains in the area. Site was soggy and not pleasant to sit outside at. We stayed here with the Passport rate of $19 per night so was fine for overnight. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2012
I need to resurrect this park from it's past. We stayed here four days and had the time of our lives. First of all we stayed at the Passport America rate of 19. One of my biggest concerns was the water and I brought this to the check in lady. (Attention per previous post.) She assured me the wells had been chalked and all pipes blown out prior to usage. (I still use two per-filters and the one under the sink for coffee and ice.) The park is somewhat dated but was clean, and all lawns mowed; a little bit dusty on arrival, but dirt roads are the norm for this area. About a half hour drive to the Mall from this park. We would stay here again if in the area and the PA discount was available. The Golf course was great, no complaints. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2010
Yuck. You know you're in for an unpleasant stay when you're greeted by a "No Potable Water" sign at the entrance. Fill up your tanks somewhere else before you get here, because the water isn't drinkable. Although their website shows 15-amp sites for $29 a night, you can't get those unless all the 30-amp sites are full, and the 30-amps are $36, not $32 as shown on their website. There's no Wi-Fi either, and the hookups are too far forward in the sites. Also, the circuit breakers are in a locked cabinet; when I arrived, neither my site nor the ones on each side of me had power. I had to phone the office to have them come out and reset the breakers. I would NOT stay here again! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park