206704 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Blairmore, Alberta (Air Miles)
Frank Slide Interpretive

3   5   2   8   10   9   5
question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
July 2012
My wife and I were directed to the site by management. We were to park between the lines painted on the gravel. We were given a list of rules, that were many. Visitors needed to register at the office for they wanted to know who they were, and who they were visiting as well, as if they were going to stay over night or use any facilities, for there are charges for that. Pets were to be on the leash, which I had no problem with, but their dog was to roam free. The worst, was the park is next to a railway track, and during the night between 1 and 5 a.m. there were at least 3 trains that would pass for a good 3 minutes each time and blowing their horns. So to say the least, after 1 weeks stay we were extremely tired. We will not come back to this RV park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2010
Pros: - clean, well kept - walking distance to shopping Cons: - Rules really are a good thing. However, to be reminded of them at every turn along with the punishment if I break them made me feel like I was back in elementary school. - sites are tight and of course, its against the rules to drive on the grass ;) - free wifi signal is too weak. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2009
If you like rules, regulations and constant 'monitoring' by over-zealous owners, then this is the place for you - not me though. I would never return to this CG - even if it were free. As soon as we drove in, we were astounded to see all of the 'don't do this', 'you will be prosecuted under the criminal code', 'if caught, you will be charged', '$5 fine for pet waste' etc. etc. signs posted everywhere. It is quite common to see either one of the husband/wife owners berating guests for violating one minor/arbitrary rule or another. And, if you want to take a shower - that will be .25 cents for each 2 minutes! The Wi-Fi is inconsistent and drops out frequently. The park is clean enough and well maintained but the sites are impossibly narrow - our picnic table was right over our neighbors sewer. We stayed for 5 nights and couldn't wait to leave and get to a campground where the owners treated us as guests and not as potential enemies to be watched constantly for any minor infraction of their precious 'rules and regulations'. The Swiss owners of this place have, apparently, owned it for only a few years now. I can't see this CG being successful for long unless the attitude towards guests changes dramatically - and soon. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Lost Lemon RV Park & Campground