Nearby Blairmore, Alberta (Air Miles)
Frank Slide Interpretive

yes (River)
9   3   5   2   8   10   9   5
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
We have stayed here a few times in our 40' Motorhome. This park is very well run. Beautiful setting along the Crowsnest River. Some reviews claim they have too many rules but if you are looking for peace & quite, good amenities in a well laid out park, this is the place. The owners take a lot of pride in their park and it shows. Can be a little daunting for big rig operators getting in to the park but it is manageable. We always spend a few days here. Lots of history to take in in the area and World Class Trout Fishing. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
My wife and I were directed to the site by management. We were to park between the lines painted on the gravel. We were given a list of rules, that were many. Visitors needed to register at the office for they wanted to know who they were, and who they were visiting as well, as if they were going to stay over night or use any facilities, for there are charges for that. Pets were to be on the leash, which I had no problem with, but their dog was to roam free. The worst, was the park is next to a railway track, and during the night between 1 and 5 a.m. there were at least 3 trains that would pass for a good 3 minutes each time and blowing their horns. So to say the least, after 1 weeks stay we were extremely tired. We will not come back to this RV park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2010
Pros: - clean, well kept - walking distance to shopping Cons: - Rules really are a good thing. However, to be reminded of them at every turn along with the punishment if I break them made me feel like I was back in elementary school. - sites are tight and of course, its against the rules to drive on the grass ;) - free wifi signal is too weak. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Lost Lemon RV Park & Campground