220137 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Cochrane, Alberta (Air Miles)
Western Heritage Centre
Calaway Park
La Caille On The Bow
Alberta
Cochrane
Bow RiversEdge Campground
2014-08-27 18:20:40
Cochrane, Alberta

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes
Very nice RV park. Like a resort - paved roads and concrete pads. Full hookups. Privacy between sites though a little tight. Very well groomed and maintained. Antenna reception. Free Wi-Fi which worked well. Off the beaten path but close enough to downtown to go to the famous McKay's Icecream Shoppe. Would definitely stay here again! We camped here in a Motorhome.
While it's not my sort of campsite. All in nice neat rows. It is clean and well maintained. Nice small tree separation between sites. Level and long. We would stay again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Newer park. Level sites on crushed gravel with high hedges between site. Washrooms and laundry clean. Walking trail nearby. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bow RiversEdge Campground

yes  question  no  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  no
We stayed here for a month and found this to be an overall nice clean campground with all the sight seeing close by. The unfortunate thing was we were not told that there was going to be construction right in front of our campsite. The heavy equipment started at 8:00 pm every morning and even on weekends, so if you are looking for peace and quite, this is not for you unless you stay away from the construction area. The park is very clean and has a gas station, liquor store, and a well stocked grocery/restaurant. Excellent value for your dollar. The owners are very friendly and helpful. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013
This park is packed with full time workers. The workers really enjoy their weekends and then off to work at 6 with their diesel trucks. The bathrooms are shared with the truckers and the convenience store. The C-store has a small deli and liquor store next door. The sites are level, the Wi-Fi is so so. Out of the way and about an hour away from Banff. Would not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
I waited 3 weeks to give this review to let my emotions subside so I could give a fair logical review. The bathroom is shared with the gas station (why??) and the cleanliness level as you would expect was on par with your standard Chevron station. There was only ONE sit-down toilet in the Men's room and there was literally a line waiting for it with gas station patrons every time I went. Very poorly designed. The internet did not work at all even though the owner over the phone stated it works fine during the day but can get bogged down at night. Okay fair enough, but it was never usable during the day either. He claimed he was streaming video just fine during the day and other guests had no problem and implied it was a problem on my end. My girlfriend had just got done talking to another neighbor about the unusable wifi. By the way, you will get a good wifi signal but you just can't bring up webpages. I couldn't even bring up the page to the Internet Speed test site to even tell you the download/upload speeds. I called his bluff, and I offered to let him show me this "streaming" he was doing knowing he wouldn't even be able to pull up the front page of youtube and he just turned around and walked way without saying a word. Very disrespectful! We felt very uncomfortable the rest of the time we were there. Scenery wise there is nothing here.. it is in the middle of nowhere.. very drab. I give it plus one point because at least the electricity and water worked properly. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Spring Hill RV Park