Nearby Ehrenberg, Arizona (Air Miles)
AOR2445
River Breeze RV Resort
2014-10-13 20:09:55
Ehrenberg, Arizona

yes (River)
question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes
March 2014
We've stayed here several times as Coast to Coast members. They are no longer Coast to Coast, but are a "Good Neighbor Park", $15. We have always managed to stay on a river site at no extra charge. Now they charge an extra $15 per night for river side sites. They also now charge extra for 50 amps and Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi was $2 per night per connection. Not sure if they will still be a Good Neighbor Park or not, so the rates will probably change. With all the add ons, we may not come back. Will give them credit for trying to improve. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2014
Rate reflects membership price. This was a members only park which sold in Nov 2013. They continue to honor memberships for now but that will change in April 2014. Park is under new ownership and they are making an effort to improve it, taking care of repairs as needed. and sprucing it up. Nice riverfront access. Most of the sites are plenty big for even the largest big rig. All the park is gravel/sand. Several of the washing machines and dryers were not working but management said they would get that problem solved asap. They are trying to do things right and have their hands full after years of neglect by the previous owner. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2013
Lousy Internet. Had to wait for probably one half hour for check in as the manager was doing real estate with a client. Not a lot of shade. Right on the river, but views were not good. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Colorado River Oasis RV Resort
October 2014

yes (River)
yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
October 2014
Discounted rate for first time visit. Most impressive park. Well maintained extra large, grass pull-through sites with shade. Small, but nice amenities including pool, jacuzzi, rec room with pool, ping pong and full kitchen. Fabulously clean and large restrooms and laundry room. Nice grassy park with river access. Our park of choice for this area from now on. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very nice check in and reservation over the phone. Pool was a bit warm for me. I liked having grass and oleanders and walking down to the beach. $7 for electricity. $1 for Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi totally worth it. Very strong and consistent. I wish all parks would do this. Never found level at site C7. We were there at a good time. Not very many folks. Nice bathrooms. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
I love, love, love this park! The only reason I did not give it a 10 is because I did not see the restrooms or showers so I could not evaluate them, and the picnic tables need replacing. Also, there is an additional $5 per day electric surcharge. I would prefer to have this included in the daily rate, rather than a separate charge, but that is just personal opinion. The park is under new management, and the manager was great to work with. I loved the park so much that I came into the office to ask a ton of questions about availability and park models while husband was packing up to leave. We were only here for two days. Next time, we will stay for weeks if not months. The park is quiet at this time of year. There is river access with a grassy park area along the river front for guests to use. Although we didn't use them, I did go take a peek at the small Rec Room which had a pool table, a ping pong table, TV, a library, games and jigsaw puzzles, along with kitchen facilities. I didn't use the pool or the hot tub, but the management keeps them covered to avoid any blowing sand or leaves. All you have to do is roll the covers back and then put them back on when you are done. Most of the RV sites were nice sized, grassy sites, with some trees between the sites. There are some park models and permanent trailers in the spaces lining the perimeter of the park. They were all clean and well kept. In my opinion, this is the best park in the area including the ones from Blythe, CA to Parker, AZ. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for River Breeze RV Resort