206704 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Alma, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-40:13 200 Hwy 64 W (Located To Street)
2214 Fayetteville Rd
Outdoor Living Center
Van Buren Travel Center
Antique Mall Of Van Bure
The Lighthouse Inn
2600 Midland Blvd
Sams Club 7700 Rogers Ave (Located To Block)
Chaffee Trl Pk

5   7   5   6   5   1   5
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
November 2013
Called park prior to arrival, host friendly and provided alternate directions from Garmin, easy access off I-540 in arriving and onto I-40 on departure. Host met us as we arrived and assisted in parking. Gravel drive and site, was a bit rough but level enough. Neighbors would be too close for comfort if park were crowded. Electrical and plumbing connections were good. Park is good enough for an overnighter. Crackerbarrel next door so did not unhook toad, very convenient. Did not check out bathrooms but host did advise they were nice and clean, and laundry was available. Crabtree has an RV service center next door, along with parts department adjacent. Could hear I-40 traffic if outside but noise did not bother us as was cool weather and windows were closed. Good signals for AT&T and Verizon. If just passing through, would probably stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
Basically a gravel parking lot with full services. Wifi and cable worked good. Sites are close together. Good for an overnight stay. Easy access to I-40 We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013
Can't say it's an RV park, more like an appendage to an RV dealers lot. People were very nice though. Sites are very close, but level. Cable and WiFi rock. OK for an overnight, but that's all. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Crabtree RV Park

Eagle Crest RV campground and golf course was most unusual . You find the RV park by driving through a residential area and into the golf course parking lot. The RV ( 18 ) sites are down the hill and past/behind the gold cart storage building. The park is a tall grass field with some small patios and offers FHU. It was basically deserted ( one other coach ) when we arrived. There are no trees for shade, no tables, no wi-fi, no fire pits and no showers so you better be self contained. It offers highway noise throughout the night. They say they have a host, but he lives on the golf course – not at the campground. He was good to come down and introduce himself and offer assistance. We came here to take advantage of the golf special, but upon arriving, we learned of a tournament, and our promised two rounds of golf might not be possible. I think that the golf professional knew that when he took our call, but he still said come on to the campground. The course wanders through a residential neighborhood and looks fine. I didn’t get to play it because of the tournament. Our below rating covers only the campground. The overall rating might have been higher if I could have gotten on the course. We’re pretty sure we would not consider this facility for a future stop. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013

question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  no  question
October 2013
This is an "ok" park with very narrow graveled sites, good hook-ups, and a nice lake. There appeared to be many homesteaders. We would only consider staying here a night or two while traveling to a nicer RV park. It is a bit pricey for what you get. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We've stayed in this park multiple times and will probably stay again since it is the nicest in the Fort Smith/Alma vicinity. The park is not the nicest KOA we've ever stayed at nor is it the worst. The roads are above average although some turns can be a bit tight if you are towing. The grounds usually are well groomed although the park seems to be showing it's age. Our biggest complaint from our most recent visits has been the attitude of the manager. He makes it very apparent through words as well as actions that he hates his job. His exact words on our most recent office visit were "I waste enough of my time here as it is". Were it not for his attitude the rating would have been somewhat higher. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This RV park in my opinion needs a big cleanup. The roads into the park have low branches, the roads are narrow with tight turns and some places have drop offs as well. I paid the deposit for this a month ago with the reservation. During the check in process I was asked for 18 cents due to a tax increase. I had to go to the RV for this as I do not carry money. I think as an owner I would have overlooked this. Next they placed us as far into the park as possible with the permanent folks. I asked about staying near the entry and was told that was $10.00 more. I declined (the owner did offer to move us for a fee). The cable worked, the trees need trimming, the roads are beat up and with all this in mind I would never stay here again . Do not bring a rig bigger than 36 ft unless you pay the fee to stay down below. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Fort Smith / Alma KOA