Nearby Kensett, Arkansas (Air Miles)
3509 E Race Ave

8   8   8   7   8   9   6
question  question  question  no  question  question  question
question  question  question  no  question  question  question
October 2014
I called on the phone and the owner said that if he wasn't there when I arrived, just pick a spot. I did. When he came by later to collect, we got to talking and he took me on a tour of all his property. Very friendly and helpful. This park had everything I needed for my short stay. It would have been nice to have WiFi, but not available. Otherwise, what more could you ask for? I will stay here again if in this area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Great owner, very friendly and helpful. Nice park in a quiet setting (except for the trains a few blocks away). Very pleasant experience staying here while visiting family. Passport America rate $12.50. Many side by side hookups but since the park was not full we had no neighbors close by. We stayed in the area next to the office but there are sites on the river available which we did not visit. Laundry very clean and reasonably priced. We would definitely return if in this area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Pull-through sites with concrete slabs, shade, picnic tables spread on 4 separate areas. The closest one to the entrance has Wi-Fi. The most enjoyable is on the river banks, under beautiful old trees. A campground for nature lovers, wishing to escape the large RV parks. The friendly welcome from the owner is a plus. For $12.50 with a Passport America discount, it is a bargain. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Whitney Lane RV Park