Nearby Texarkana, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Sterling Crest Rv
Texarkana Regional Airpor
I-30 Exit 223A
133 Arkansas Blvd
Texarkana Truck Center 9037938444
Sams Club?I-30:220B 3610 St Michael Dr (Located To Street)
4000 New Boston Rd
Sunrise RV Park
2014-03-25 22:47:29
Texarkana, Arkansas
October 2012

question  question  no  question  question  no  no  question  question  question
October 2012
About what you would expect from a fairgrounds. We stayed in the area with long term residents so there were some messy sites. The other choice was to stay on the pavement near the buildings. Easy off of I-30 but the road is under construction so there is road noise. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2012
$20 with Good Sam discount. Major construction on the exit requires you to drive south to then backtrack into the fairgrounds. There are two sections. The long term section is all dirt and dusty with mostly very old campers & such. The overnight parking is on a big paved circle with numbered boxes for power. You cannot get the box unlocked until after 4PM when the help shows up. Or rather was supposed to show up. We waited until 4:30 and called the office only to be told the guy was up at the office and would show up shortly. Once connected we were happy campers. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
This is a great stopover point along I-30. BUT, the bathhouse/restrooms are horrible. No improvement since last Thanksgiving. You have to walk through a muddy lot to get to a dirty unkempt bathhouse in the arena. People are living in the restroom area. I will report to Good Sams and also to the Four States Fairground board. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Four States Fairground RV Park
March 2014

yes  no  no  question  no  question  question  question  question  question
yes  no  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
March 2014
Nice, level site park but a way from the Interstate and shower/restroom unheated. Single male and female shower/bath so if in use you need to wait. Manager courteous and friendly. Trains close but don't run often at night. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
We were very disappointed in this park. The grass hadn't been mowed - probably all summer. The restrooms were awful....dirty and poorly maintained; the doors looked like they were ready to fall off. It obviously had been a nice park at one time; the sites were concrete and hookups were in nice brick stands but is very run down. The staff was very friendly and helpful but couldn't make up for the poor condition overall. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
December 2012
We stayed here on our way through Arkansas. The staff was very friendly. I called ahead and told the manager the size of our camper, he said "no problem" the sites were plenty big enough for us. They were not, the roads are narrow and the sites are very, very small and extremely hard to get in or out of. The other campers were very nice and helped us get our camper parked in the spot finally after we had to back it up into the grassy yard behind another camper to get it lined up on the spot. The WiFi was the best thing about this park. The restrooms, if you can call them that, were dirty and resembled wooden outhouses. We will never stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Sterling Crest RV Park

question  question  no  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question
question  question  no  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question
March 2014
Called and made reservation before we arrived. Manager on site and was very helpful at check in. Fairly new park and site was level. Entire park done in rock, not gravel. We had excellent cable and over night stop was easy on and off. We would stay here again over night. Good Sam rate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
We made a reservation over the phone about a week before we arrived. When we arrived 12:30pm on a Monday, there was no one in the office. A sign on the door said to "Use the Nighttime Check-in" rules. I found an envelope and followed it's instructions and found a pretty decent site. Gravel, level, no trees, FHU. TV Cable good, WiFi good (although could never get my phone to connect but laptop was OK. The check in paper said their office hours were 1 - 7pm. At 1:30 I filled out the papers and returned to the office. Still no one. I left the papers in the drop box. Never saw any campground personnel. There were no instructions about check in/check out times, instructions for trash, etc. This campground has the potential to be a very good campground but needs better management and communications. Noise from I-30 was a little loud at times, and there was a faint odor of sewage in the air. I marked the veteran rate. I gave this Campground a 5 because of the lack of communications and lack of any one operating the park. Would probably recommend this place to others, and we would stay here again if in the area (knowing the lack of communications.) We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2014
The management at this park is a joke. My family and I stayed here for about one month. Office is hardly ever open. Heard the manager's daughter tell another child "my mom is the owner so you have to do what I say or she will kick you out". The initial impression of this park and management was good. After spending some time here though, unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case. The bathrooms (which they pride themselves on) have been absolutely filthy on many occasions. Not a place I will be staying ever again nor would I recommend it to anyone. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Sunrise RV Park