Nearby Van Buren, Arkansas (Air Miles)
Antique Mall Of Van Bure
Outdoor Living Center
Van Buren Travel Center
The Lighthouse Inn
2214 Fayetteville Rd
2600 Midland Blvd
Fort Smith Museum Of His
Fort Smith National His
Sams Club 7700 Rogers Ave (Located To Block)
Fort Smith Regional Air
Wal-Marti-40:13 200 Hwy 64 W (Located To Street)
2425 S Zero St
Chaffee Trl Pk
Arkansas
Van Buren
Park Ridge RV Campground
2014-06-12 00:52:21
Van Buren, Arkansas
October 2013

yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  no
yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
October 2013
Overland Park. If you require good WI-Fi avoid this park. They will tell you it works when you call, they will tell you no one has reported problems when you check in. I made the mistake of paying and then finding their system was down and inadequate. I had a strong signal but NO connectivity. Then we went thru the goat rope with the clerk. He admitted the system is inadequate but refused to give me a refund so I could move a few miles east to Alma. He re-booted the system and we had slow wi-fi for about 20 minutes then nothing for several minutes. It was off and on during our 1 day stay. I was going to stay here 3 days and play nearby golf courses but we are moving on. They do have near excellent bath and showers. The only thing missing is a soap tray in the shower and a bench or stool to sit on while putting on your shoes. I will not stay here again until I see reports indicating they have updated their wi-fi. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is at best a parking lot with grass between sites. Upon checking in the person in the office was on the phone talking to someone about fixing his pick up. Five minutes he hung up and asked if he could help us-----hello! The sites are long and somewhat level. There was a code to get on the internet here. Of course the internet was weak and I was unable to connect. The freeway noise is horrible. A full 90% of the sites are worker bees with junk piled along side the trailers. I would not stay here again unless the situation allowed no other choice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is a parking lot with grass strips between the lots. Nothing fancy, no trees, but a great place for a one nigher. Utilities worked well. Never did get on the WiFi; used my Verizon Jetpack. We expected this to be what it is, and we were not disappointed. The owner stopped by and was a great guy, and his one staff member was great, too. Right off the Interstate with easy in and out. Short and long lots. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Overland RV Park

yes  question  question  no  question  no  question  question  question  question
yes  question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question
This is a nice small older park on a creek. Pull-thru's are adequately long and reasonably wide. Easy access from I-40, but far enough away for the noise to be slight. Very quiet at night. Power, cable, and Wi-Fi were good. There was a small inexpensive laundry and a rustic but clean bathhouse. Sites could have used some more gravel and there was a lot of standing water after rain, but as there had been quite a lot of rain in the past few days this might not be the usual situation. Our site was very level. Turns are a little tight for big rigs but quite doable. The entrance driveway had some potholes. About two miles from Walmart and other shopping/restaurants. There were quite a few of what looked like seasonals or permanents. The owners are very friendly. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This is a nice campground. Not many amenities. The roads are dirt, the WiFi is very good, and the cable is great. Plenty of shade. It is an easy off and on I 40. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
We were here for 3 months. Compared to the other parks in the area this was the best choice. It is $325 a month for rent, $30 for internet and $37.5 for cable TV which worked out to $392.50. There are a lot of trees for shade in the summer and it is on Lee Creek. Of course the trees deposit sap on your rig if you are here long term. They are pecan trees so you hear them fall on the roof but you can harvest them. Lots of friendly long term residents in the back by the road. The owners are on site but not always available. There is a campground dog Snoopy that is friendly and someone dumped a dog off while we there for the long term residents to fed that was friendly. We acquired a kitten while there as someone dumped it. The wifi worked good and the only TV is off the cable which is included in the nightly rate. When in the area I would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Park Ridge RV Campground