220584 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Fort Langley, British Columbia (Air Miles)
Fort Langley National H
Fraser Downs
Usa Gas
Resort Semiahmoo
International Peace Arch
Tt Wa Birch Bay (Naco) 8418 Harborview Rd Blaine (L 10/16-4/27) 360-371-7432,Ttnlt
Rpi- Wa Birch Bay (Naco) 8418 Harborview Rd Blaine
Fort Camping
2014-09-08 15:45:57
Fort Langley, British Columbia
September 2014

yes  no  no  question  question  no  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  no  question  question  no  question  question  question  yes
September 2014
We like this Park except for the add on costs of WiFi (most RV parks have free WiFi), the horrible pot holes in the roads, and some parents allowing their children to take short cuts on their bicycles and other things through other peoples campsites to go from one road to another. We even had an inconsiderate adult with her teen daughter walk right through our site. All sites at the farthest end of the Park are huge, and most are level. Quality Cable TV is very limited (channels 2 to 28), and you can only get 6 poor, but HD TV channels on the roof antenna. The park is kept clean, and is very quiet at night except for the trains passing on the other side of the bridge, but do expect lots of happy kids during the daytime hours on weekends. There is a place to walk dogs at the far end of the Park (a high pressure gas pipeline right of way) and a trail leading to the West end of the Island with views over the Fraser River. For the Greater Vancouver area, it is one of the better RV Parks to stay in. We will come here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2013
I give this campground a 7, only because we had stayed there a couple of times last year and had a fab time. Maybe it's too early in the season, but it really seemed to be run down and not well maintained. Staff were on and off friendly. The cotton from the trees was annoying; it was snowing cotton, but this is not the fault of the campground itself. We love Fort Langley, and we love the fact that it is an easy walk into town or to the Fort to Fort Trails. The trains seemed to start running at 10 pm and ran all night, so if you are a light sleeper, you should stay elsewhere. We had lunch at the cafe on site; I have to say "delicious." I don't eat a lot of burgers and fries, but it was good! Fresh cut fries and burger was very tasty and juicy. No WiFi unless you want to pay for it. Lucky for us we just used my "personal hotspot" through my Telus plan when we wanted internet. Will we will probably stay again? Maybe; previous visits we had a great time, so I understand the new staff is getting into the routines, but Staff, it is okay to "SMILE"!..Cheers and Happy Camping. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2012
About year ago we already stayed at this park and we stayed again because it is very convenient for us and our visit. Nothing has changed, the washrooms could be cleaner and could definitely be nicer. The roads are a very good collection of different pot holes of all sizes. This time we had a level site. I have chosen a site without WiFi and had to go to the office. There, the signal was good and strong. Cable TV worked and we could enjoy about 20 channels. We had 30 amps and I didn't hookup to the water. The site is wide enough for a slide out and long enough for a 35' 5er with truck up front. For what we got I believe the price is a little bit high but we might return as it is very convenient for us. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Fort Camping