Nearby Rosedale, British Columbia (Air Miles)
British Columbia
Rosedale
Camp Bridal
2014-08-23 20:54:43
Rosedale, British Columbia

yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes
question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes
Very nice, well maintained campground. Full assortment of services and facilities are available. Hedges between sites ensure some privacy. Lots of trees and shade in the mature sections of the park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2012
We found this a very clean well maintained park. The pull-through sites all have high hedge row that separates the site from the one next to it. They have a place to eat on the grounds that is open Wednesday - Sunday. We would stay again. Our rate reflected Passport America discount. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
Nice campground - mostly back in sites - in fact I only saw about 4 pull through. Park was clean as was laundry area. Playground for kids was good. We were there over the Sept long weekend but most things closed - shop, pool, club house, restaurant. Sites we nice in that you had a big hedge between you and your neighbor - downside of the park you are right along side the 1 and truck noise goes day and night. We used C2C to get this rate and at that price we would stay here again as the park is nice - but I gave it a lower grade as the traffic noise was shocking as as the park was very empty I am not sure why they placed all the people coming in and out at the front next to the traffic when back sites were empty - ask for a rear site if you plan to stay. The Dino park is closed permanently and I think the water slide has a short season. Cable TV $3 per day extra, Internet $4 per day extra. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bridal Falls Camperland RV Resort

My first stay at Camp Bridal was an accident. Traveling with my pup, who is 13 and has a heart condition. She requires air conditioning due to this. I was having generator trouble and this happened to be the first place I saw. The manager here is an example of the best of RV park managers. Friendly, compassionate, interesting. Even in my state of distress I enjoyed meeting her and checking in. The park is spotless, nice sized spots, surrounded by trees, and you can just hear the amazing Bridal Falls nearby. If you listen. Laundry and washrooms all spotless and stocked. I ended up staying a second night it was so peaceful and made a point of staying again on my way back through Rosedale a few weeks later. They're currently putting in a pool and gorgeous log cabin style clubhouse on the property too. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2010

April 2010
We camped here on the Passport America rate and that is all I would be willing to pay. It is OK for an overnight stop and a quick visit to the falls. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.