Nearby Rosedale, British Columbia (Air Miles)
British Columbia
Rosedale
Bridal Falls Camperland RV Resort
2014-09-30 19:39:10
Rosedale, British Columbia
September 2014

question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question
question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
September 2014
Rate is AOR, pull thrus are first come first serve basis, but they had plenty. The WiFi is Tengo, $3 daily. Cable is free. Huge sites, gravel, small trees and big hedges between the sites. Paved interior roads and very good for driving a big rig. Little bit of road noise but not too bad at night. We will come back when passing by. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Very nice, well maintained campground. Full assortment of services and facilities are available. Hedges between sites ensure some privacy. Lots of trees and shade in the mature sections of the park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2012
We found this a very clean well maintained park. The pull-through sites all have high hedge row that separates the site from the one next to it. They have a place to eat on the grounds that is open Wednesday - Sunday. We would stay again. Our rate reflected Passport America discount. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Bridal Falls Camperland RV Resort

My first stay at Camp Bridal was an accident. Traveling with my pup, who is 13 and has a heart condition. She requires air conditioning due to this. I was having generator trouble and this happened to be the first place I saw. The manager here is an example of the best of RV park managers. Friendly, compassionate, interesting. Even in my state of distress I enjoyed meeting her and checking in. The park is spotless, nice sized spots, surrounded by trees, and you can just hear the amazing Bridal Falls nearby. If you listen. Laundry and washrooms all spotless and stocked. I ended up staying a second night it was so peaceful and made a point of staying again on my way back through Rosedale a few weeks later. They're currently putting in a pool and gorgeous log cabin style clubhouse on the property too. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2010

April 2010
We camped here on the Passport America rate and that is all I would be willing to pay. It is OK for an overnight stop and a quick visit to the falls. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.