Nearby Squamish, British Columbia (Air Miles)
British Columbia

8   8   8   10
yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  yes
May 2013
BC Provincial Parks are usually well laid out with private sites, as is Alice Lake. Nice to see the 30 Amp hook ups, but too bad that there are no water and sewer hook ups. There is a $5 sani-station across the road though. We would stay here again. Camping $ rate was seniors plus electrical hook up. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2010
We stayed here for three days, and very impressed with the campground size and space between sites. The staff was very helpful with every detail of our stay. I would highly recommend this place for family camping or a couple without children. Very quit and relaxing. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2010
I was surprised to find there are now quite a few campsites with 30 amp power available. This is another beautiful, well kept BC Provincial Park with a lovely little lake, close to Squamish BC, and about 1 hour easy drive to Whistler. Lots to do in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Alice Lake Provincial Park

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
September 2014
Astounds me this park receives high ratings. Roads are not paved. No cable. Mostly semi-permanent residents. Pluses: nice mini golf, good hookups. Not a park I would spend more than 1 night, although reserved for 2 because of inflated ratings. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Very nice park with large sites. Very quiet at night. Close to many attractions in the area. We would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very nice park, well laid out, large sites and family friendly. Close to downtown and nice walking trail along the river. I will definitely return We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Eagle Vista RV Resort and Campground

question  yes
question  question
September 2014
I stayed here just overnight on my way through. It was a Sunday night, the camp hosts were very kind on the phone and set me up for a late check-in. Everything was in order when I got there and I quickly found my spot and set up. I was only one of about 5 campers in the place so it was peaceful and quiet. On the way in I realized I was driving into a moderate rain forest...literally. This campground is under the canopy of a genuine rain forest. As such, roadways and spaces are tight. I have a small TT, no issues. I can imagine it would be a nightmare for a large TT or 5er or a Class A. The overhang is tight, but that is part of the charm of the campground. I kept expecting a dinosaur to appear, clomping around the fern covered forest floor. If you have kids, their imaginations will run wild! Likes: Neat location under the tree canopy, decent size spaces, fire pit, picnic table, full hook-ups. Dislikes: Sewer hook-up was almost out of reach without an extension hose. For as wet a location as this is, more gravel in the spaces would be nice. Lot's of mud when it rains. Back-in spaces only. No cell service and no internet. I was traveling alone on this trip, with only my dogs, but I would have enjoyed this much more if I had my kids with me. For one thing, they love trains. There is a CN line right behind the campground along the property line. I could hear and see the trains from my space. None at night, thankfully, and the line is not heavily used. But the kids would have been thrilled to go camping in a rain forest and also be able to watch the trains from our site. This is also convenient to the West Coast Rail Museum in Squamish, the reason I took this little detour over the Sea to Sky Highway to begin with. It is a wonderful museum and would be a lot of fun for any kid, young or old, who loves trains. I will also add that I had a minor repair item on my trailer on the roof, but no way to get up there until I went to check out the next morning and the camp hosts were happy to loan me a ladder. They were very kind and overall, provided an excellent experience that I wish I had time to enjoy for more than an overnight stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2007
The owners of this private campground keep it clean and well run. If they trimmed their trees more, they could accommodate larger rigs because these sites are huge. We were in a 32' Cardinal with 2 slides and our unit is tall. It was a bit dicey trying to maneuver the tree branches. We were with family who were tenting and the one washroom facility near us was either running out of toilet paper or the toilet was plugged. Suggest they monitor that washroom more and perhaps build another one. A close walk to the river or several scenic trails. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.