206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Azusa, California (Air Miles)
Azusa Pacific University
1275 N Azusa Ave
Costco 6268127901
Monterey Bay Canners
Sams Club 1301 S Lone Hill Ave (Located To Block)
Life Bible College
1950 Auto Ctr Dr
Wal-Marti-210:35A 1600 S Mountain Ave (Located To Block)
Wal-Marti-10:33 3250 Big Dalton Ave (Located To Block)
Raging Waters
The Derby
University Of La Verne
Santa Anita Race Track
Sams Club 4901 N Santa Anita Ave (Located To Street)
Fairplex
Arboretum Of Los Angeles
Chez Sateau
Sams Club 17835 E Gale Ave (Located To Street)
17150 Gale Ave
Emmanuel Bible College
Cat And The Custard Cup
Costco 3238901901
Seafare Inn - Whittier
Sams Club 3951 Grand Ave (Located To Block)
3943 Grand Ave

yes (River)
question  yes
question  yes
May 2008
First I will say that we did not stay here, but went to preview it before reserving. The good: The area was prettier than I expected, didn't realize that area even existed. Reminded me of the San Gorgonio area a bit. The creek was this place's saving grace. It was awesome how you can camp RIGHT on the creek. Some places say you are on the creek, but these really are. It was fantastic. The bad: No shade, no grass. Went on a Wednesday and the gate was locked, restaurant/check-in was closed. (Also closed Tuesday.) The place was completely empty except the permanent campers who also pretty much take up all the hook-up spots. There were two (of about 9) still available, but I don't think I would camp in those spots. The permanent guys aren't tidy. Plus those sites aren't on the creek. In a row (I guess you could say) behind. Also, the website makes this place look waaaay better than it is. I never did find restrooms or showers. It's basically just dirt along the creek. There were porta potties and a couple of water spiggots scattered about. A number of full and somewhat stinky trash bins. I seriously have no idea how they charge $50 a night. Bizarre. In their defense, there were some heavy rainstorms lately and maybe that had something to do with the condition of the place. Overall: I absolutely love, love, love creekside camping so I'd camp here anyway, but if you aren't the same, this certainly is one worth skipping. I brought my mom and sister. My mom wouldn't stay here and my sister said she "might." We have young kids and they loved playing in the water. While we were here, the water was moving quite fast at only about 3 feet at its deepest. Didn't see any fish, but I'd imagine there are some in there. Could set up a lounge chair right in the water and lounge all day long. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2007
We could hardly believe how rustic and beautiful Camp Williams was, considering it is within easy reach of a major metropolitan area - L.A.! It's nestled in a canyon formed by the San Gabriel Mountains, and the East Fork of the San Gabriel River runs right through the camp. RV sites are nestled among the trees for cool shade during the summer months, but have a beautiful view of the river. Tent sites are, literally, right along the banks. You can fish right from your tent! The Café offers a great place to grab a delicious meal, from a pancakes & eggs breakfast to a juicy hamburger so you can take a break from cooking. We had a great time here, and look forward to visiting again soon! We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2010

February 2010
This is basically five pull-through spots in front of a permanent mobile home park. But the good news is that it is right off the I-210 freeway so it is a perfect over night stop off if driving between Palm Desert and Northern California. I called ahead and the lady asked me to put $20 cash in the mail slot of her door if I came late. When I left early in the morning, two other rigs had pulled in. You can not even put out slides as the spaces are that tight. I was able to pick up some Wi-Fi from a neighbor and quite a few TV stations came in via antenna because of being so close to Los Angeles. It was a bit noisy and absolutely no ambiance, but for a very reasonable stop-off with electric, we found it very convenient. We camped here in a Motorhome.