206676 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Gorman, California (Air Miles)
Rest Area On Ca I-5 At Mile Marker 208 Verified On 12/04
Flying J
Frazier Par
Rest Area On Ca I-5 At Mile Marker 216 Unverified.
Travel Center America
Gorman
Pyramid Lake RV Resort
2013-06-29 18:01:10
Gorman, California

question  yes  no  yes  question  no  question  question  yes  question
question  yes  no  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  question
At one time this was a nice park, but it is old and has not been kept in good condition. It needs a lot of paint and improvements. The owners were nice.The Wi-fi was terrible and barely worked. No TV. It's okay for one night. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
I wish I could post photos of the terrible condition of this park. I wish I had read the reviews before I visited. I wish I had never tried to use the 50 amp power connections. I wish I had not brought my dog. I wish I had sprayed for roaches as soon as I arrived. I made big mistakes when I decided to go to this dilapidated place. The power had no ground and blew out our converter, our microwave and our 42 inch TV. The non English speaking manager would not accept responsibility for the power problems and was rude on top of it all. The place is all weeds and broken everything, and there are roaches all over at night. The picnic tables are most all beyond use, and the water pressure the lowest I have ever seen. But we were lucky - our water worked. Many of them did not. All of the people we talked to there complained of power problems. We went out today and spent almost $900 to replace what was broken there, and still they didn't offer even a refund on our rent. Please, please do not go to this place no matter what! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2012
One of the worst parks we have stayed at. Bad water and low water pressure, might say no Wi-Fi, power was OK. Big problem: the owners are Korean and speak very little English: so communication is hard, but they want money for everything. The pads are full of sand burrs and goat heads: very hard on our 4 legged friends. The noise from I-5 is deafening all night long. Never Again! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pyramid Lake RV Resort