220250 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Greenfield, California (Air Miles)
Paraiso Springs (Sulphur Spring) 98
2014-09-01 20:32:03
Greenfield, California

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
We have been here several times, as we like the facilities. Pool, spa, and grounds are spotless. Staff is very nice and keep the place up nicely. That said, the one thing that hurts this place is the wind. Mornings were nice and warm perfect for enjoying the pool. Around 1-ish the mighty wind would start up. Part of RVing is being able to sit outside set up and enjoy the evening. I'd be willing to try it later in the year to see if less windy. Still a very nice place for a stopover or weekend getaway, just the wind. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I would agree with all the previous posters reviews. However, those only apply for SHORT term stays. Do not stay if you plan to utilize long term. This would pertain to traveling nurses, correctional officers or any other staff who stay in their trailer on the days they work. I started my job in June and chose Yanks due to their exceptional amenities, cleanliness and what I thought was a safe, secure environment. The wind is awful in the afternoon so, I would just come back to trailer, eat and watch TV. My husband would stop for a visit and we would go to hot tub when available. Outside visitors and/or local people knew the code to the gym and were using it, same with pool and hot tub. Due to the high monthly rates and fees, I decided to move my trailer. Another tip, when entering and leaving the park, watch out for debris from construction on the road. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Nice new park with extra long pull-throughs located just off the 101, but noise is not an issue. Very helpful staff, nice grounds but still very new. This park is a good stop off point with nice facilities and wine trails nearby. The 3 days we spent here were very windy. We had to fight the wind to get out the door, but otherwise we enjoyed our stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Yanks Luxury RV Resort