Nearby Hollister, California (Air Miles)
Texaco Mini Mart
Hollister
"Elks - E,W,D, 351 Astro Dr"
Hollister Hills (26')
San Juan Bautista State
Dona Ester
Mission San Juan Bautist
Jardines De San Juan
Fremont Peak Sp (25')
Sargent Estate Warm Spring 77
Tt Ca San Benito 16225 Cienega Rd Paicines (M 11/29-4-27) 831-389-4477,Ttnlt
Gilroy Farm Truck Stop ($5)
Gilroy
2014-07-28 05:35:25
Hollister, California

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
The staff were great and very helpful and friendly. The park and soundings were clean and had a lot of places to walk or ride a bike. The pool was clean, as were the showers. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Place was empty. Restrooms spotless. The best part of the RV park is proximity to the fruit stand and the restaurant. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The camping area has a bit too much pavement for me but as an overnight stop, it is perfect. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2013
I had heard allot about this campground and decided to try it. I was very disappointed with the park. They only have 3 spaces that were 50 amp. The spaces are very tight. Had another motorhome been next to our space I would probably have not been able to open my awnings. The spots were asphalt and no grass around them for being a so called resort. The staff was very helpful and attentive to concerns that were voiced to them. The Wi Fi they had didn't work most of the time and I found out the entire Casa de Fruta complex uses the same Wi Fi system. There were sewer vent pipes sticking out of the ground and you could smell the sewage at times quite strongly. Although they had notices about no motorcycles on the property we did see mini bikes and smaller motorcycles riding around. I think the resort they are talking about is their restaurant and other stores on the property . We were in space number 49 during our stay. We were there with another couple in their fifth wheel and we both agreed we would not return there . We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Casa De Fruta RV Orchard Resort