206945 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Nice, California (Air Miles)
B J Walls Cg
Robinson Rancheria
Konocti Vista 2755 Mission Rancheria Rd. Lakeport Ca 95453 707-262-1900 (Located To Street)
Clear Lake Sp (35')
Big Soda Spring 90
Newman Springs 94
Bartlett Springs 144
Horseshoe Spring 108
Crabtree Hot Springs 106
Sulphur Bank 56
Highland Springs 84
Hopland Sho-Ka-Wah 13101 Nakomis Rd. Hopland Ca 95449 707-744-1395 (Located To Block)
Riviera Beach Spring 93
November 2013

question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes
question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes
November 2013
I had a reservation at this park and arrived after a long drive from Eureka, CA. There was a Closed sign up and no other information. No one called me to tell me they were closing. I called the Robinson Rancheria Indians who run the park and was told it was probably closed for the season. I wondered why my reservation was even taken if they knew the park would close for the season. Unfortunately, no one could give me an answer. I will never even attempt to stay in this park again even if they do reopen. The customer service is way beyond poor. The park itself is a bit old and rundown but has waterfront sites over looking Clearlake. There is also another section of the park on the opposite side of the road across from the lake. The sites are a little tight for a big rig, but appear to be fairly level (the ones facing the waterfront). We camped here in a Motorhome.
We could not camp here. There appeared to be reviews from months in the whole year but when we called for Sept. 18th or 19th overnight stay, we were given another parks number and told this park was closed and would reopen in May We camped here in a Motorhome.
Called ahead for availability and was greeted by a very pleasant gentleman. I arrived on Sunday and was directed to take any spot I wanted. Chose a spot across the street from the lakefront that had shade trees and a picnic table and was very level. The staff makes every effort to maintain the grounds on a daily basis despite the heat (over 100 degrees) every day. His assistant, is also busy around the property and always has a smile on her face. There are restaurants close by, along with grocery stores and even a Casino. I really enjoyed my 2 week stay. Very quiet and laid back. I would most definitely return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Aurora RV Marina and Park
March 2010

question  question
question  question
March 2010
As noted, this is a small park that cannot accommodate big rigs. When I pulled in for a one night stopover the personable manager, immediately flagged me down and told me my 27 foot (!) class A towing was too big for their loop and that I had to back out, which meant that, because of the angle, I had to unhook my tow. After some friendly discussion, we decided I might be able to make it through the loop after all, which we were then able to accomplish without much difficulty and without unhooking. All ended happily. I was assigned the only available spot, which happened to be the park's one true lakefront space, across the road from the park proper. The space has a beautiful view of the lake with a private pier and boat launch ramp within 20 feet, but only 20 amp electric and no sewer. Although I was easily able to connect with satellite TV at my lakefront spot, I think reception in the main park may be difficult because of the trees. I would return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2006
This is a very small park with mostly full-time residents. However, they are the friendliest people we've met. The owner is excellent and helps you navigate, or whatever you need. He cares enough to even have installed satellite hookups for both Dish and Direct - over and above in my opinion. Our site had a beautiful view of Clear lake and the mountains. Within 30 minutes of setting up, 5 residents had already come by to welcome us. If you are in the area (it's gorgeous), give yourself a treat and try to stay here. We stayed a month and considered longer. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
2004

2004
Small park with sites surrounding a small marina. All sites dirt and gravel including roads. Friendly staff. Modem hookup is in their office behind counter. Park is located on Clear Lake. OK for a night or two. Spaces very small. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.