Nearby Oasis, California (Air Miles)
Am/Pm Truck Stop
Mecca
Lake Cahuilla County Park
Augustine 84001 Ave. 54 Coachella Ca 92236 760-391-9500 (Located To Zip)
Palm Drive Rv & Auto C
Rest Area On Ca I-10 At Mile Marker 144 Unverified.
Indian Waters Rv Resort-47-202 Jackson St
Love'S Truck Stop
Indio
AOR0015
Whr Aor Sb Rod+ Rpip C2C Indio Ca - Indian Waters 10/1-4/30
Rpi- Ca Indian Waters Rv Resort 47-202 Jackson St Indio
Tpc At Pga West Stadiu
Coachella
Trump 29 46-200 Harrison Pl. Coachella Ca 92236 760-775-5566 (Located To Street)
Sun Bird Rv
Palm Springs Air Museum
Fantasy Springs 84-245 Indio Springs Dr. Indio Ca 92203 760-342-5000 (Located To Street)
Benlo Rv Service Center
Oasis, California

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
February 2014
This park was once a high class RV resort. Now it is a very nice RV park. The quality amenities are still there and clean, but showing their age. Staff is friendly, helpful, and busy. We picked our citrus breakfast each morning and had plenty of surrounding area to walk the dog. Nice little Mexican general store 1/4 mile away. Would stay again. Price cited is the Passport America rate, with full hookups. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2014
This place was so nice I stayed here twice: both going to and coming from Pasadena. Rate quoted here is Passport America half-price rate for a partial hook-up. Very nice managers and staff. Coffee and fresh-baked cookies in the office in the morning. Nice level sites, clean bathrooms and showers. I hope they don't sell: I want to stay here again! We camped here in a Truck Camper.
February 2014
Today will be my fourth in what I had intended to be a two night stay. This park is pleasant in so many ways. It is nestled in a grove of citrus trees (you can pick all the fruit you can use: oranges, lemons, grapefruit) around a large pond with a fountain. I am sitting with the door open and hearing the fountain as I write this. The RV spots are concrete and level, surrounded by grass and all utilities are easy to access. The WiFi is very good except in the evenings, when I expect many people are using it. Then it is usually only "fair." The park has a swimming pool and hot tub (clean) and recreation room with a lending library of movies and books and you can also watch movies on a large screen TV in there. (They had a group movie night last night.) The management is very friendly and helpful. They even followed up after I was here one night, to see if my spot was satisfactory and I was getting WiFi OK. The laundry room is clean but I wish they had more washers and dryers. The park is surrounded by desert and date palms. It is s short drive to Mecca for groceries and a post office. Also: must check out the Oasis Date Store in Thermal, which is very close. Free date testing and you can get your favorites in bulk at around $4.50 a pound. They have a date bread that is out of this world. There is also a cafe and you can get your food and take it out to the tables in the grassy area outside that is surrounded by date trees. The RV park has a brochure on the store and if you take it in, you get a free date milk shake with a five dollar purchase. My only park complaint is that highway 86 is right next doo, and there is the highway noise during the day. I usually pay no attention to it and since I am gone most of the day doing things around here (including Salton Sea and Anza-Borrega State Park which are both within a short driving distance), by the time I get back most of the traffic has quieted down. Even with that, if I did not have places to be very soon when I leave here, I would consider a month: it is so lovely. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Oasis Palms RV Park