219848 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Rohnert Park, California (Air Miles)
Sonoma State University
Wine Country RV Park - Sonoma
2014-02-10 02:53:16
Rohnert Park, California
January 2014

question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
January 2014
This park is right in the middle of Rohnerville. Convenient if you have business here or want a place close to the new casino. Lot of full timers here with all types of RVs: new and old (but mostly new from what I could see), a lot of this park goes back where I could not see. I imagine a lot of people who are living here have jobs in the area. The sites are crammed together with narrow roads. I would not want to try getting in with a very large rig. The route to my RV spot was confusing as the map directed me in, but I was facing the wrong way for utility hook-up. I had to go back out of the park and come in facing the other direction. Once I was in the spot correctly, the utilities were easy to access, but the spot was not quite level. I thought it would be a nicer place to stay than the fairgrounds in Santa Rosa where I had just come from (as that place has nothing but large gravel over the whole park' not good for dog walking.) But next time, I will just stay in Santa Rosa: will not come back to this park. It should be fine if you need to stay in Rohnert Park for any reason, but I would not recommend it for a stop off point in your travels. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
Wish we had read the reviews before staying here. There are very few spaces open for short stays and they are tight and hard to negotiate. Many cars are parked in front of trailers making the road narrow and the turns are not very wide. The back part of the park is in extremely bad shape. The office staff was very friendly but this park costs way too much for they type of park this is. Good Sam needs to re-rate this park as it does not come up to their standards. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Read the other reviews and were hesitant to stay here but it was much cheaper than the next closest alternative. We were closest to the office so felt OK leaving to visit friends. Spaces are small and the place is NOT big rig friendly. Very few spaces for overnighters. I felt sorry for the big rig next to us trying to get out our first morning. I moved my car so he could turn across our space but he still had to back several times and rubbed a tree making the corner. Staff was friendly and dog area adequate. I will pay more and stay elsewhere next time. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Wine Country RV Park - Sonoma