Nearby Santa Margarita, California (Air Miles)
Cameta Warm Spring 73
California
Santa Margarita
Santa Margarita KOA
2014-03-25 05:43:25
Santa Margarita, California
March 2014

question  yes  no  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
question  question  no  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
March 2014
Lovely park. Sites are under tall shady trees. We had a spot in front of the jumping pillow, which the kids loved. In fact, I had fun too! The staff are really friendly and helpful and the site was quiet and relaxing. I used the laundry, which is in need of a bit of an update. Its quite small but I had no problem getting a machine. There was a notice stating that they have a high iron content in their water - on a hot wash whites might be stained yellow!!! I took a chance on warm and had no issues. The dryers are pretty poor, so you are likely to need 2/3 cycles to get a load of washing dry. Whist I am going on and on about laundry, I might as well add that it was a good 5 min walk from our site to the laundry with heavy bags so all in all I recommend you plan to do your laundry else where. But I would definitely stay here again en-route to the coast, We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2012
The campground is in need for updating especially the roads. The staff is friendly, however owners are not helpful with controlling teenagers roaming park alone, hanging out smoking in play yard ,and fighting with small children. The owners also could not control the teenagers parents who were out of control yelling and trying to fight other parents who were trying to get the teens to play football off the Jump Pillow! The Owner said "there's a funny odor from their cabin earlier, I think they are doing drugs". Get the druggies out of there! I have been here several times and will NOT be back !!! Find another place to camp, this is a horrible place!!! We camped here in a Campground Cabin.
July 2011
Avoid this place at all costs! Dirty facility, dirty grounds, poor management. Stay away. KOA needs to cut this place out of their lineup. Not convenient to anything. ATV paradise, others stay away. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Santa Margarita KOA