Nearby Yreka, California (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-5:773 1906 Fort Jones Rd (Located To Block)
California
Yreka
Waiiaka Trailer Haven
2014-07-28 04:35:59
Yreka, California

question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
I really wanted to like this park but can't quite bring myself to give it high ratings. The gal at check-in was just a sweetheart but the sites left a lot to be desired. Maybe OK for a stopover but the park is mainly filled with long term units. They say pull-through but I couldn't do it with the other people's cars parked in the way. Had to unhook the tow and back out, although some sites are better and had more room. It was very quiet and there is a lot of shade, I guess I'd stop there again but choose my site more carefully instead of taking the one assigned to me. There were some larger units with toads that could pull through from their spaces. Pick an end spot if you can; they have more room. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park has trees and shade. Sites are a bit close together, but all connections function fine and there is a wide selection of cable channels. The park IS pet friendly. The dog area is not fenced, but it runs along the creek and waste bags are provided. In addition, dogs are welcome throughout the park, even in the office. Only real negative was that the park is next to the fairgrounds and there were car races underway while I was there which made it a bit noisy for a few hours. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Nice and quiet with mostly long term residents. Good Wi-Fi and cable TV with lots of channels. I rated this park a 5 because the only space available for dog walking is what looks like a berm along a dry creek. The area is nothing but dirt with a lot of burrs. If you have pets, skip this park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Waiiaka Trailer Haven

yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
Very nice park. Spacious pull thrus, gravel pads, and lots of grass and small trees. Free coffee and pastries in the morning. Very friendly staff. There's just not much to do in the area, is the only downfall. I would stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Easy access to I-5, roomy sites. Good electric and water. Friendly owners. Young park, time needed for shade trees to mature. Convenient overnight stop for us, not a destination. Very clean. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
We overnighted here as we have done before. Very helpful on the phone prior to arrival . Sites level with plenty of room. No shade. Restrooms and showers spotless. Convenient overnight stop with easy on and off I-5 We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Yreka RV Park