219099 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Delta, Colorado (Air Miles)
Colorado

9   5   7   9   7   9
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
September 2012
Run by a very nice Swiss couple. I stayed here with my dog. I was extremley pleased with the CG. Other residents were friendly and helpful. They have their own propane fill station. I didn't use either the separate bath or laundry facilities, but I snuck a peek and they were very clean and each site is issued a key during check-in. I fully intend to stay here in the future. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2011
We stayed here one night as we were passing through visiting family in Delta. There are a lot of full-timers here and a lot of the campground is pretty run down. Bathrooms and showers were okay. I think it's the best choice in town, but would not choose to stay here if we had another choice. Office staff was very nice. Short walk to view the river. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2009
An older park. The bathrooms/showers appeared to be clean, but the building is old. Cable TV worked well. Wi-Fi is dependent on the site. Mine worked but was a little slow. The lady in the office was very nice. I stayed here 2 nights. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Four Seasons River Inn & RV Park

6   6   5   6
yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  yes
Riverwood is a combination hotel and RV park. It's an older establishment, but well maintained. The majority of the park is permanent residents, a few of which were quite messy. The evenings were quiet with the exception of some road noise. Most, if not all, of the spots are back-in. The staff was very friendly and even guided us to our spot and helped back us in. Occasionally, there was a slight hint of sewer odor. We would stay there again, if we could get a spot away from the restroom and highway. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
December 2012
The young man that assisted us was very nice. We were the only Overnighter in the park, the rest of the park was Full Timers. Most of the RV's appear that they had been here for some time. A few sites were doubled up, some sites needed to be cleaned up a little. The park was very quiet, everything worked just fine. It was easy in and easy out. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2011
Lots of permanent rigs at this campground. Some shade trees, but it was very hot here in August. Full hook-ups, cable TV. An OK overnight spot. Definitely nothing fancy. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Riverwood Inn & RV Park
July 2010

question  yes
question  yes
July 2010
Lots of people living here. Some of the sites were very cluttered! Owners say they are trying to fix it up, but it needs lots of work. At the back of the park there are leased/owned units that are very nice. Yes, we would come back. The rate we quoted reflects a weekly rate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2010
There are 3 RV parks in Delta. All are older but adequate. This is the first time I've stayed at this park. Don't be deceived by the older appearance. I was a little leery when I pulled in, and by the "biker" appearing owners. They were very nice and helpful. Satellite has 20 TV stations. WiFi worked very well at my spot - B3. Pool looked very nice although small. Bathrooms/showers were old but clean. Spot was level. There are a lot of trees. I will choose this park when I come back to Delta. We camped here in a Motorhome.