Nearby Pueblo West, Colorado (Air Miles)
Cafe Del Rio
Antonio'S Italian Restau
Shamrock
Pueblo
Amoco
Sams Club?I-25:101 412 Eagleridge Blvd (Located To Block)
4080W Northern Ave
4200 Dillion Dr
La Renaissance
Union Depot
Union Avenue Historic D
Walking Stick Golf Cour
Jdl Trailer Sales
Rest Area On Co I-25 At Mile Marker 112/5 Unverified.
Rest Area On Co I-70 At Mile Marker 112 Unverified.
Colorado
Pueblo West
Haggard's RV Campground
2014-07-16 20:41:45
Pueblo West, Colorado

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question
Convenient to local attractions. Pikes Peak a nice day trip to include Garden of the Gods. Spent one day in Pueblo at the river walk, Center for American Values (a must see) and general walking the downtown shops. Phanton Canyon road was an interesting day trip. Pull thru lots are gravel and very level. The owners are very nice and accommodating. The pool isn't swim worthy yet but they are working on it. Would definitely stay again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
The rate is based on a monthly fee. This campground is clean and well-maintained. The owners are very nice. The campground has a comfortable feeling about it. It's something intangible, very difficult to describe. I just felt like I was relaxing on my back porch surrounded by friends while I was here. The sites are level and spacious, and the owners are constantly working to upgrade the sites. AT&T cell service is excellent. The view here is spectacular: on the prairie, but surrounded on three sides by mountains. Every day we saw pronghorns and prairie dogs, and there are lots of rabbits around. Laundry room has 5 washers ($1.25) and two large dryers ($1). Bath/shower rooms are clean. We had a problem with our battery and the owner, who also owns Fetty's Automotive, replaced the battery at a very reasonable price. We plan on returning to this campground when we come back from Denver. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate is based on monthly rate. This campground is clean and well-maintained. The owners are very nice. The campground has a comfortable feeling about it. It's something intangible, very difficult to describe. I just felt like I was relaxing on my back porch surrounded by friends while I was here. The view here is spectacular: on the prairie but surrounded on three sides by mountains. Every day we saw pronghorns and prairie dogs, and there are lots of rabbits around. Laundry room has 5 washers ($1.25) and two large dryers ($1). Bath/shower rooms are clean. The only problem with this campground is the water. When you first turn it on it comes out a light brown, but if you let it run a little bit it clears up. We plan on returning to this campground when we come back from Denver. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Haggard's RV Campground

6   9   4   7   6
question  yes  question  question  yes
yes  yes  question  question  yes
Gravel and sandy entrance road. Sites were functional although nothing aesthetically pleasing about the park. Most units were old and long term renters working in the area. We will not return to this park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2012
This was a good park to stay in. The staff worked hard to keep the place clean and were updating all the time. We stayed here for three months. There were a lot of long time residents living here. There were also a lot of working people staying here. There were no special activities, and everyone stayed to pretty much to themselves, but it was a friendly quiet park and we would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
April 2010
Very unkempt park. Lacking facilities. No shade, windy and dusty at times. Great view of mountains to the west. Hookups were sufficient. Huge Wal-Mart 1.5 miles. Good location for going to Canon City (Royal Gorge Bridge). Not too much to do in Pueblo. Would stay again to visit friends. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pueblo West Campground and Arena