206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Wellington, Colorado (Air Miles)
1250 E Magnolia St
Fort Collins North / Wellington KOA
2013-10-03 14:59:02
Wellington, Colorado
October 2013

question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question
question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question
October 2013
I did not look at the reviews and should have. The place is run down. The lots are not level and the Internet service is just bad. Close sites and the electrical connection was busted on my site. The place was quiet. They did escort you to your spot. The mosquitoes were really bad. They could spray. Will not stay here again. I just thought KOA were nice places but not this one. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I made this reservation without checking the reviews of the park and that was a mistake, I should of known when there was nothing available at the other 2 KOA's in the area, but this one had plenty of spots. Anyway, the main issue is the smell from the cattle feed lot. Other than that and the 30 or so full time residents and old run down campers and the old junky cars speeding around the park it was fine. The site we were in was concrete and very level, utilities worked good, WI-FI was ok, cable TV was good, the staff was as nice as they could be, the store was stocked very well. I wonder which one was there first, the camp ground or the feed lot, surely no one would build a campground that close to a feed lot (1/8) mile. Final word is, if you must stay here, check the wind direction, if it's out of the NE, go somewhere else, we cut our stay short by one day just to get the heck out of here and lost the money for that day and I don't care, they can keep the rain check because we will not be back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
I should have read the reviews before we came here! We got here today around noon. People in the office were nice & helpful. Most of the RV's here are being lived in on a full time basis. And yes, they are older models with lots of things around them that looks tacky. But the most atrocious thing about this park is the smell!! Oh my goodness! It is so horrible. There definitely isn't a mention of the feed lot being in close proximity to the campground. Stay here if you must, but if the wind changes direction you may lose your supper. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Fort Collins North / Wellington KOA