206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lebanon, Connecticut (Air Miles)
Lake Williams Cg
Eastern Connecticut Stat
474 Boston Post Rd
Wal-Marti-395:80W;80 220 Salem Turnpike (Located To Block)
Kensington
University Of Connecticut
Nickerson Park
Mohegan Sun 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd. Uncasville Ct 06382 860-862-8000 (Located To Street)
Naval Submarine Base - N

10   1   7   2   5   6   3   6
yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question
yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question
July 2012
I camped here the July 4th weekend. I can honestly say that it was the best time I have ever had at a campground. The thing that I loved the most is all the events. They had a live DJ playing Friday night along with a big fire. It was very fun. A lot of people showed and we all danced and watched the fire. The DJ was amazing, he took any request. He played songs from the 80's to today's hip hop. They also had face painting, a petting zoo (goats,horse,bunny,cow), wiffle ball, a hayride, and to end the weekend they had a pancake breakfast. The staff was very nice and was always available. I can't wait to go again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
May 2012
It is a dated campground. Went there with a group for the holiday weekend. This was recommend by one our friends who we camp with, they like the lake. Many trees need trimming, one party in our group had to trim branches before they could get into their site. Payed extra for cable, it was not good. My 30 amp service kept going off when using the AC. The owner said he has been changing out the breakers as they go, how about fixing them before they don't work properly. Many improvements needed. One of the worst places I've stayed at. The only up side was I was with several of my camping families. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2010
This is an older campground. The roads are not paved, but were well graveled. Mostly seasonal campers, and all were very friendly. Lake Williams is beautiful, and you have a boat ramp right in the camp. Many campers were fishing or tubing. Very easy access for a canoe or kayak. Showers cost 25 cents, very clean but dated restrooms. Staff were very nice. I went to the casino on Saturday, bad day to go, very crowded. Lost, but it's only 30 minutes away. I'll be back again, I enjoyed my stay here. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Lake Williams Campground
May 2012

yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
May 2012
Loved this campground. Staff was very nice. The pool was nice. The campground is well kept. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2011
We stayed here on memorial day weekend. We were a bit disappointed with the lack of activities for a holiday weekend. My children had a great time with bike decorating and the bike parade but, that was about it. There was a craft activity (bring your own craft), line dancing (about 4 people), and a saturday evening dance (I think the same 4 people there) - That was it! The pool was a bit cloudy and very cold. The temp is understandable but, cleanliness is inexcusable. We stayed in the 70's section. Water and electric services are not located in normal positions. We had to go to Walmart and purchase a 30 amp extension cord to reach. The circuit blew a number of times if running AC and microwave. The beach and lake were OK to look at but, I would not let my kids swim in it, nor did they want to as it was very mucky. Another complaint is that there is only one bathroom at the pool/pavilion area. It also contains a shower. Plan on a long wait if you gotta go. If you do go here, consider the safari field. It looked MUCH better but, community fire pits only. I don't see us returning here. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2010
This was an awesome campground. It has very friendly staff and campers. Great sites: get a waterfront one, they are so beautiful. It's very clean everywhere. Has super clean showers and restrooms. Staff was very nice and super accommodating. Would definitely recommend and would love to stay here again! We camped here in a Truck Camper.
Display older reviews for Water's Edge Campground