220830 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Thomaston, Connecticut (Air Miles)
West Street Grill
Mount Southington Ski A
Costco 2037577979
Woodbury Ski Area
Brannigan'S
Wal-Marti-84:32 235 Queen St (Located To Block)
Rest Area On Ct I-84 At Mile Marker 42 Unverified.
Carole Peck'S Good News
2014-07-24 03:30:14
Thomaston, Connecticut

question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
Clean park. Grassy sites. Unpaved roadways. We arrived after dark, the narrow driveway entrance looked forbidding. We made it in without incident. They had left a park map for us showing our assigned site as well as pull-throughs that we could use for the night. Their sign at the entrance is easy to miss even during the day. Our site was wide enough to park on a diagonal to the road as we could not fit when perpendicular to the road. Tree branches at the rear of the site hung down on the coach. We could receive no TV from our site. The park was heavily used by seasonals who use the park as their summer home. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The hostess was pleasant and helpful. Story goes she inherited the property from relatives. Been in the family a long time. Our site backed up to the stream. Very pretty. What was obvious is this campground has seen better days. It's been a long time since any improvements have been made. There doesn't seem to be any "pride in ownership". We camped here in a Motorhome.
I was elated to find such a nice, quiet campground with all of the amenities so close to my home town, Bristol. While speaking with the upbeat, and very friendly owners prior to check-in, I felt warmly welcomed and confident that our stay here would be a pleasurable one. It was nice that the campground owners really treat their guests like family anticipating your every need and answering all of my questions. The owner even helped me park the camper since I have some trouble with that sort of thing. Backing it up is not my strong suit. After finding the perfect site for my family's needs, we enjoyed one of the nicest camping experiences ever. I only wish we could have stayed longer. The colorful flowers by the office and all around the pool area were full and vibrant and a such a lovely touch. There is even a quaint little sitting area by the office where we checked our email. The camp grounds were well maintained, and the bathrooms very clean and smelled fresh. I would highly recommend this campground as a terrific place to come relax and enjoy the outdoors. My family and I are looking forward to the next time we can visit this fun vacation spot as we have deemed it one of our new favorite places to stay. Kudos to the campground owners for taking such good care of us. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Branch Brook Campground