Nearby Dover, Florida (Air Miles)
Encore Rv Tampa East Mcintosh Rd Dover
Plant City Municipal Air
Lazy Daze Complex
11720 Dr Ml King Blvd
Lazy Days Rv Supercenter 15 2 0
Lazydays Rv Supercenter
Walden Lake Golf And Cou
Sams Club?I-75:257 2021 Brandon Blvd W (Located To Block)
L208 E Brandon Blvd
Plant City Golf Club
Hunt Truck Sales 8002754868
Seminole Indian Bingo -
Hidden River
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel/Casino 5223 No. Orient Rd. Tampa Fl 33610 813-621-1302 (Located To Block)
Sterling Trucks Of Tampa 15 2 0
2014-08-20 01:47:00
Dover, Florida

no  yes  question  question  no  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
no  yes  question  question  no  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
We stayed here for six days and the lady in the office was pleasant and the grounds were large, with gas and food nearby. My complaints were a few different things such as two of the bathrooms we used were not clean and the shower had low water pressure and cold water. My next complaint was right after we set up our trailer they mowed right next to me on both sides pounding chunks of debris at my truck and trailer as well as stirring up a bunch of bugs. We were under a tree and ants got all over my rig, and my final is we paid 16 dollars for Internet service and it went down almost everyday and had no service half or more of our stay. Overall It wasn't a bad park for a few days. No problems with neighbors. I would stay here again if I was passing through and couldn't find a nicer park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2014
This is a nice park. We had a "super" site which is cement pad with patio. The campground is really 3 campgrounds in one. Most sites are grass but it appears all have full hook ups. The workout room is nice. If you are interested in the work out room, I recommend staying in the Oaks park. The highway is close so we did notice some noise but not a significant concern. Lots of activities if you're interested. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
January 2014
Another tough one to rate. We were there for the Tampa RV show and the park was packed. We stayed in a "premium" site in the Palms section (primarily English speaking). That, for us meant a back in grass site with no patio and not particularly level. In our case, we had to back up over a small hump in the ground to get to the site. So called "super sites" (paved sites), of which there seem to be a total of 9, are reserved months in advance. The coach next to ours damaged its rock guard backing into their site. This was the bad. The good included very nice, helpful people at the front desk and an efficient check in process. It needed to be because there wasn't much room at the entrance for multiple coaches to pull up. Friendly and helpful neighbors, both seasonal and transient, great walking/biking throughout the park, and a nice swimming pool in our section. Camping World was down the street, LazyDays was within a few miles, and it's convenient to the Tampa Show. A fun evening of bingo in the French speaking part of the park (The Oaks) but conducted in English. The front desk referred me to an excellent walk-in clinic a short distance away that I used to treat fire ant bites that I received at another park. The good definitely overcame the bad. We would return, but would reserve a Super Site if at all possible, or would reserve a specific site, now that we are familiar with the park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Tampa East RV Resort