Nearby Frostproof, Florida (Air Miles)
Lakemont Ridge Mh
Webber College
Adelaide Shores Resort
(800)848-1924
Lekarica
2000 State Rd 60 E (Located To Block)
Stewart'S Mobile Village
Frostproof, Florida
December 2012

yes (Stream)
December 2012
We stayed here for one month in a full hook-up site. We paid $525, which included 50 amp service and 30 days worth of Wi-Fi. The site we had (R-28) was a wide, corner site having some palm trees. It took some maneuvering to get our 40+' fifth wheel in, but, we managed. This park is 90% manufactured homes and/or trailers converted into homes (i.e. carports; sheds; residential AC units; etc). Some lots are kept up better than others. The transient sites are scattered throughout the park; the bulk of them being in front near the entrance. They have two pools (one which was heated to 80+ degrees). The laundry facilities were dated; but, adequate. The interior roads are level and paved (everyone uses golf carts to get around). We encountered many friendly people (most of whom were over 60). Would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012

10   9   3   3   6   8
yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes
July 2012
I stayed here for a week while visiting family in the area. All of the facilities were neat & clean and were obviously well-maintained. The pool was a refreshing retreat for some exercising and cooling off after a long, hot day. My space was large and level, with a clean concrete patio and full hook-ups (50-amp). There was plenty of space between my site and my neighbor. Everyone I met was friendly and happy. I had such a nice time here that I am considering spending a few months here this winter. I recommend this park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
We have stayed in the park for the last few years and in my opinion there have been improvements made constantly. The new clubhouse is excellent which includes an exercise room, new restrooms and showers which are very clean. We stayed in a motorhome and will return again. My only concern was the cold pool but and I think it has finally been repaired. A very clean park and I would recommend it for a long or short stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2010
This is a snowbird park with a mixture of mobile homes, park models, and RV sites. Cliquey crowd: we were not even given a schedule of activities until we asked. Paved apron and patio, no picnic tables. Warning!!! The pads are composed of a non-compacted fine material, with the power way back at end of the site. With the manager’s help we parked, started to sink, couldn’t move. He said, “Now it will cost $250 to get someone to pull you out, unless you have one of them services.” Fortunately Coach-Net came through. (Their first question was, “Are you safe?”) While we were waiting, all of the gawkers told us that this happens a couple of times a season. I cannot recommend this park for any RV that weighs more than 16,000 lbs. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lakemont Ridge Home & RV Park (Active Adult park)
March 2014

question  yes
question  yes
March 2014
Stayed 2 weeks, and it was great. Wonderful people and super clean facilities with wide, well maintained roads. This place looks super. Big improvement over the previous campground. Highly recommended! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
This is a very nice RV resort with park models and a large area for RVs. Most are 5th wheelers. There is nothing fancy here, but the rental rates are not bad. The sites are reasonably spaced, but there is no landscaping that provides privacy. Verizon cell and MiFi coverage are excellent. The resort is within commuting distance to Disney World and Universal Studios. We would come back here. We camped here in a Motorhome.