206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Jennings, Florida (Air Miles)
Grassy Pond Rec Area
April 2013

yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes
April 2013
A great park for a few nights. The parking is close but no problems getting in and out with the pull-through sites. We stayed two nights. The pool was nice and so was the clubhouse and showers. The lake is great for a walk around and the ducks and fishing is perfect for a feeling of nature. We'll be back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2012
Nice older park, clean but sites are very narrow and close together. Hookup are at the very rear of the site, so extensions are needed if you are a big rig towing. Not very convenient for a quick overnight stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
We have stayed here before for a rally with our RV Club so it was an easy choice when we needed an overnight stay on our way home. It is a pretty park, nice and clean. Registration folks were friendly and accommodated my request for a particular area to park so that I could exercise my dog nearby. A bit noisy near the highway, but quiet further into the park. Very convenient to I-75. Lots of permanent campers and park model homes. I highly recommend this park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Jennings Outdoor Resort Trav-L-Park