Nearby New Port Richey, Florida (Air Miles)
Sams Club 4330 Us Hwy 19 (Located To Block)
7203 State Rd 54
3801 Tampa Rd
Honeymoon Island State R
Dunedin Rv
Tampa Bay Downs Thoroug
23106 Us Hwy 19 N (Located To Block)
Boston Cooker
2014-04-22 12:01:29
New Port Richey, Florida
July 2006

July 2006
I have stayed here whenever I was in the New Port Richey area for the past 10 or so years. No more. I spent a week there recently and the staff was utterly incapable of finding me a single site that worked properly. The first had no electric. ("The power company swapped the meters out recently and if the slot was unoccupied they left the power off. It'll take then 24 hours to turn it back on." Do these people understand the concept of travel?) The second had no utilities at all within reach. We commandeered a third, which had working water, power, and a sewer connector that someone had tried to "repair" with duct tape. On one side of the meter box, the spigots were installed so close that you could use the spigot or the outlet, but not both. In the pool bathroom, a disassembled toilet had leaked unsanitary water under all the stalls, making them all unusable. Their website claims that WiFi is available, but it isn't. There is a minuscule hotspot near the entrance that serves maybe a dozen of the permanent residents and reaches none of the transient spots. On the good side, the pool was open all night, though technically "closed." One of the residents quipped that this was one of several bones thrown to the residents to keep them from complaining about the other things that weren't working. This park has severely degenerated in the past three years. In fact, I see they are no longer even listed in the Trailer Life directory. I have made my last visit there. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

yes  yes
yes  yes
March 2014
This place is a bargain! It's primarily long term residents in park models with RV sites sprinkled throughout. It is an over 55 park and no dogs are allowed. Everyone is very friendly to the RVers. TengoInternet was recently installed for Wi-Fi. No cable TV is available without subscribing to a provider. Water, electric, and sewer are at the back of the sites - I had to use extra hose and power cord extension to reach. We would definitely stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2010
We stayed here from Mid-October to Mid-November and were very pleased with the park's clubhouse, pool and restrooms. Our pull-through site was easy to navigate and accommodated our 5th wheel wonderfully. We were close enough to Tampa and St. Petersburg to visit family but, thankfully, we were far enough away to avoid the noise, traffic and concrete jungles. We loved this park and would gladly stay again in the future! We camped here in a Motorhome.

4   8   5   4   3   7
no  yes  question  question  question  yes
no  yes  question  question  question  yes
March 2014
This is a quite park with tons of potential however there are a few issues. The bathrooms are small and mostly very old. The shower curtain wasn't large enough to cover the opening and was so short most of my legs were open to a breeze. The laundry only had 3 machines making for a huge backup almost every day. Finally they charge extra for Wi-Fi and even with that charge the wifi was VERY VERY VERY slow and almost never available. I run an online business and had to absorb nearly $80 in data fees as I used my phones hot spot to access the internet. With just a few small changes this could be a great spot but today it isn't. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2014
We stayed here for the month of January 2014. This is a 55+ park with paved roads and a cement pad at each site. The restrooms are super clean and the showers although small had plenty of hot water. Most of our neighbors were snow birds from all points north, very friendly. No dogs allowed but a few residents did walk their cats on leashes. Laundry facilities available. Wifi was offered for a nominal fee but reception was sketchy at best. Office and staff friendly and accommodating. ( recycling is mandated but easily done). Propane tanks picked up and dropped off. reasonable monthly rates! We will be back! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
April 2011
When I called to check on availability I requested a pull through site. When I got here I found out they don't have pull throughs. The manager was helpful but I had to drive around some to find a spot I could fit in. Most units are full time as this is a trailer park. No cable TV or 50amp available. The park is overpriced for what amenities exist. Paved streets, gravel/grass lots. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Seven Springs Travel Park