206926 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Rockledge, Florida (Air Miles)
1802 S Us 1 & Benton Rd
March 2014

yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
March 2014
Stayed one week and then decided to extend to two because we liked the park and the area so well. We asked for a pull-through site but were refused one because "we were staying too long"?? The back-in site we were provided (G1) was great. Only downside was that the security light on Manager's house next door. So bright it lit up the interior of our coach like day even at night. I would stay here again. Good access to shopping, I-95, and local roads. Nice folks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This park is "way" to pricey for what is offered, both in amenities and in parking sites. To call this a RV park with 300 sites is not even close to what is actually available. I can't say just exactly how many sites are available to transits, but I would guess that 75% of the park is filled with park models. The RV sites are poorly maintained and extremely narrow (I did not even have room to put my awning out). That said, some of the sites are well shaded, as ours was, but that negates any chance of satellite reception without a portable antenna. I would say that some sites will be difficult to level the coach or trailer, but we were able to accomplish it in our narrow poorly graveled site. There is no Wi-Fi, no cable, and depending on your rig, you'll need at least 30 feet of sewer hose to reach the in ground sewer hookup, which, I might add, is raised about a nine inches above ground making it impossible to hook up your hose for drainage without lifting it well off the ground. We were unable to get our sewer hose high enough, therefore I had to drain it by hand so the grey water would not back up into the tank. The pool is as you would expect, small. The ladies in the office were friendly and helpful, but if I were them, I have a tough time asking $45 for a night's stay. We spent three nights here, taking care of business in the area, and during that period, saw no other RVs enter the park, although, did see one being "towed" out. Again, way to pricy for what is offered, and we would not stay here again except for the convenience of having to be in this area for business purposes. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2013
One of the nicest parks we have visited. Very clean and well maintained. Abundant trees and shade but strategically pruned so as not to be intrusive. Many park models and seasonal residents and all seemed cordial. The guys who escort people to their sites are very competent. The overall experience is restful. There is a small amount of traffic noise but not distracting. Gripes: no cable TV for those staying less than a month, Wi-Fi not available at sites, and once a morning garbage pickup (taking your own garbage to the dumpster at your convenience is not allowed). Daily rate is $50 with Good Sam discount. So...pricey but nice and we really enjoyed our stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Space Coast RV Resort