Nearby Americus, Georgia (Air Miles)
Grand Dining Room - Amer
Americus
Brickyard Plantation Golf Club & RV Park
2014-08-13 12:14:53
Americus, Georgia

yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question
This is a decent little park with 3 nine-hole golf courses. Convenient to Andersonville and the Jimmy Carter Historical site among other local attractions. Sites are gravel or grass, and ours was long and level. Most are in the open but there is some shade. Bath house is modern and clean but could use better ventilation. No cable but the antenna picked up a few local stations. Wi-Fi is located in a building and not at sites. The in-season (fall, winter spring) rates include greens fees and are very reasonable. Staff is friendly and helpful. There is good shopping in town, about 5 miles away. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2013
We were looking forward to staying here for as few days and playing golf but I require wi-fi in my RV at my site. When I called the manager told me they had a “hot spot” but may be able to get connected if I had the right site. When I arrived the manager led me to the prime spot but I could not get connected. I thank her and moved on. The park looked about 10% filled and the golf course appeared to be a nice one. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
We have been here two years in a row for the golfing and bluegrass festival in mid October. The golf course is 27 holes and a bargain (Included in the price of parking as long as you don't use Passport America). I guess that the hearty snow birds spend the winter here. All in all a nice park for the money with a nice golf course thrown in for free. Close to Plains, Georgia so you can go see Jimmy Carter's little town and his residence and childhood farm. On Sundays you can go to Sunday School where Jimmy teaches the class. We'll be back next year. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Brickyard Plantation Golf Club & RV Park