Nearby Augusta, Georgia (Air Miles)
Word Of Mouth Cafe
Vallarta Mexican Restaur
Welcome Center
I-20 Mm201
3209 Deans Bridge Rd
Sams Club?I-20:196B 596 Bobby Jones Expwy (Located To Block)
Wal-Marti-20:196B 596 Bobby Jones Expwy (Located To Block)
Fort Gordon

7   7   7   6   4   5   7   1   9
question  question  question  question  no  question  question  no  yes
question  question  question  question  no  question  question  no  yes
December 2013
Nice level site, good power and 100 psi water pressure. Pull thru in a field. Follow the directions below for the pull thrus. The park has a for sale sign on it now. Make sure and call the location as there is no management on site. They are now only accepting cash and can mail you a receipt for your payment. We did not hear the road noise as we did not open our windows. It gave us everything we needed for over night. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2012
We stayed at this campground one night while traveling through Augusta. The owners/managers weren't onsite but they gave us instructions as to where to park, where to pay, etc. when we called. It is a big rig friendly park. The one thing to note, if you're planning to park in one of the pull through sites on the left as you enter, is that you should follow the driveway past the house and circle around to enter the sites. That way you can see the site numbers, and the hook ups will be on the driver's side/back of the RV. The campground is close to a major highway, but there wasn't much road noise. The site we had was hard packed dirt/gravel and was fairly level, with a good amount of space between sites. Water and electric were good. There were a couple of RVs in the park that looked as though they may have been abandoned or not well cared for, but it was a good place to stop for a night. There are some low hanging power lines in the park, but they shouldn't be a problem for anyone who stays on the driveway and uses the pull through sites near the entrance. We would stay again if passing through the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
Cash only. Grass pull through sites, good 50amp hookups. Convenient to interstate and town. Good overnight stop. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Flynn's Inn Camping Village

no  question  question  no  question  question  question  question  question  question
This is the best park in the Augusta with full hookups. We have been fulltime for over 6 years and it continues to amaze us how hard it is to find a really good park close to large towns/cities. The owner is upgrading many of the sites to crushed granite pads. There is also some landscaping. The interior roads are hard packed dirt which tends to get dusty with traffic. There is also major construction going on for several miles on Wrightsboro Road that the park is on. So, stay off that road as much as possible. We had one of the new improved sites and it was fine. If you go out of the park to the right for a mile or so there are lots of eating places, service stations, etc. The traffic in Augusta is crazy busy and they have some weird intersections. Water pressure was good and so was voltage but I think Georgia Power had several blips while we were gone several times. We would stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We stayed at Heritage RV Park while attending the Master's golf tournament the first week of April, 2014. The site was very accommodating for our 37' fifth wheel and Dodge 3500. There was a concrete pad and picnic table at our site. Upon arrival, we were very pleased with the site we were given. I must be clear about one thing, we stayed at Heritage RV Park for its close proximity to Augusta National, and were only at the park from late evening until early morning. While the camping fee was more than their normal rate, in my opinion it was reasonable and not out of line due to the local event (The Master's). I did not venture out to see what amenities the park had to offer. That said, I can't say enough about the owner, as he came to my rescue when 100 miles down the road, I discovered I left a panel cover to my RV on the grass next to my site. I called him when I discovered MY mistake and he was very accommodating on the phone and email, and immediately took the time to send the cover to me at home. Even though it was the "right thing to do", he went the extra mile for sure! The next time I go to the Master's, I will stay at Heritage RV Park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2013
We have stayed here before and we like this small park. The sites are back in and kind of tight to get into but very level and long with most of the services at the back of the site. Great paved patio with large picnic table at short term sites. Long term sites are grass and no picnic tables are offered. Since we were here last year, most of the mobile homes have been removed and the owner has created more RV sites. Some with paved patios and some not. Most full timers were very friendly. Park was quiet even with current road construction at this time. Great for over night or 2-3 days for seeing area. Very nice for the price. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Heritage RV Park