Nearby Brunswick, Georgia (Air Miles)
Cloister Main Dining Roo

1   9   3
no  no  no
no  no  no
February 2013
This place is gross, plain and simple. Very few sites, all close together, no privacy. The people there were gross. Now if you are looking for a place to kick back, some dope and run amuck, then this is for you. Of the 56 sites, 12 are tent with power, and 6 are tent primitive sites. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2009
A nice park. We caught plenty of fish. The restrooms were rough but they were building new ones. We had a nice view. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
January 2009
This park is a fish camp on the weekends. We had a river site with 50 amps, the river view is beautiful. The road to the park from main road is paved a bit narrow with a few low hanging tree limbs. The road turns to dirt at park entrance as is the rest of the park. The sites are small with 7 river sites. The staff at the park are nice but this is a fish camp with little to no camping rules. If you don't mind some redneck fisherman on the weekend this is a cheap place to stay with great views. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.

question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question
question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question
Easy to reach park from Freeway. Nice wooded setting. Entrance narrow for big rigs. Gate with code for after hours entry. Convenient for visiting Jekyll Island, historic Brunswick etc. Quiet park for the most part. We had four inches of rain and the roads had standing water in many places as we departed. Staff was friendly, easy check in. All hookups worked well. Super long level pull thrus with some foliage between sites. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
December 2013
First rate park in all areas. A few miles from I-95 but minimal highway noise. All sites include WIFI, water, electric and sewer. Cheerful, efficient reception. Spaces are wide and shaded, and the bath houses were clean and spacious. There are wide, flat walking trails that lead into the old oaks draped with spanish moss. The park is a 20 minute drive to Jekyll Island, a first rate destination for cycling. Thanks to other reviewers for touting this park. Great find! We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2013
I'm not sure where all of the high scores are coming from, and I know when I read reviews and see one low score I don't pay attention to it but, a lot of the sites have branches so close that you can't put out slides but not all, I hate the dirty sand that is all through the park, some gravel would help a bunch, if your a larger MH I would unhook your toad before driving through. Nice bathrooms and walking trails, wifi is strong and water and electric is good however. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Blythe Island Regional Park Campground

question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
October 2014
Attractive overnight park with sites for a max of a 40 foot rv and vehicle. Nicely landscaped, clean, well kept. Minor road noise, might be louder if wind is east. Cement pads could be wider. Shrubs between sites allow for a feeling of some privacy on sites that are fairly close. Verizon mifi and cell worked very well, as did all utilities. Office staff assigned us a bad site close to entrance, telling us the park was full that night. We insisted on switching to another site which they grudgingly agreed to. The park was little more than half full that night, and the next! Huh? Oh well, we still would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2014
This park is only 5 years old, looks very good and is convenient to St. Simon and Jeckle Islands. The park layout, landscaping, sites and facilities reflect a modern well thought out design. The paved interior roads and concrete pads are unblemished and level. Manicured grass covers everything that is not asphalt or concrete. The majority of the sites are long pull throughs. Traffic noise from I-95 is noticeable only if outside but still not annoying. Finding the place can be challenging because there are, as of this writing, NO signs announcing it's location. Cable is analog with limited channel. Wifi access is good but very slow. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2014
Wow, Wow, Wow! This is a great campground! It has everything we love in a park and is one of the few places that deserves to have resort in its name. It is a pretty place with level concrete sites and patio. Lush green grass and landscaping are everywhere. First place we've ever seen that you can wash your rig! There's a nice pool and a bark park for your dog. We have a 43 foot motorhome and husband didn't have any issues getting into our site. We appreciate the previous reviewer's comments about the faucets and exiting the campground. The staff did tell us also and we haven't had any problems. The staff gave us a paper with directions to connect my IPad. I followed it exactly and have had no problems. It works great and I haven't been kicked off once. I can't wait to let my motorhome buddies about this place! I would call ahead if I were traveling during snowbird season and make a reservation. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Coastal Georgia RV Resort

yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question
Very nice pull-thru park for overnight off of I-95. Amenities were good. Unfortunately, the one bath house had broken air conditioner. Had my own shower so it was not an issue. Easy on and off I-95. Staff friendly and helpful. Good experience. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
I only give this park a 6 because the people were exceptionally nice. Probably the nicest camp workers I have run into in the last 2 years. The park itself was muddy, the sites were very close together, and the Charter cable box that you have to use to get the cable was a real pain to get set-up. They do have a nice lunch deal here with a buffet for around $10. They do get a 10 for hospitality though, and that's the only reason I would say its an okay stopover for a night to see Jekyll island. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
This campground could be so much better if the staff would do something to clean it up. After a rain the sites are soft and mushy. Some stone would make a big difference and make the sites better after a storm. There are old campers that haven't moved or been lived in for years located in the park. The good is the Passport price and the closeness to I-95. Flying J and the Denny's restaurant are a plus. Good food at Denny's and cleaner than most. This campground is an overnight stop and not much more. We stayed in a fifth wheel. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Golden Isles Vacation Park