Nearby Cecil, Georgia (Air Miles)
Moody Air Force Base
Mom & Dad'S
Georgia
Cecil
Cecil Bay RV Park
2014-07-11 02:11:26
Cecil, Georgia

question  yes  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question
Since it was an extremely hot day I requested a site with shade. The elderly gentleman who escorted me to the site chose well and my dog and I were able to enjoy the shade. Even though I-75 was visible the road noise was not a problem. Good spot that is easy on and off the highway. Would stop there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Checked in by and older gentleman and it was quick and easy. Received an escort to the site and the host pointed out all the connections. Very friendly host. Roads are gravel and dirt. It was raining when we arrived and roads were muddy and full of puddles. Site was fairly level, and there is a good distance between sites. We are not on top of our neighbor and slides do not meet. Cable and WiFi work well. This is a nice park to spend a night as you travel I-75, and it is an easy on off the interstate. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
December 2013
As others stated, it's a really convenient overnight stop on I-75, but the road noise is really loud. Gas station and convenience store within walking distance. Many of the sites are shaded by pecan trees, so we got a couple of pounds of pecans for free. Owners were very nice, but the park is a bit tired. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Cecil Bay RV Park