206945 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Chatsworth, Georgia (Air Miles)
Cohutta Dining Room
2545 E Walnut Ave
Dalton Depot
Flying J
Flying J
New Echota Cherokee Capi
Rest Area On Ga I-75 At Mile Marker 319Sb Unverified.
Georgia
Chatsworth
Fort Mountain State Park
2014-03-18 17:19:14
Chatsworth, Georgia
March 2014

yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
March 2014
Perfect setting. Immaculate sites and bathrooms. We were in a site next to the lake. Very pretty and quiet. All the sites were very spacious. However, a larger rig might have trouble getting around some of the turns. Hiking paths were very nice. We will return. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
April 2012
Had a fantastic time here. Spent 3 wonderful days in this lush forest. Staff very friendly and helpful.The only slightly negative problem were the steep uphill climb though the mountains. But my motorhome came through like a champ. The roads were wide, and well maintained. I just would be nervous to do the climb in the winter months. Fantastic value for the $28. I recommend it to all. The sites were really first class, under a lovely forest canopy. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
This is our 2nd stay at this park and once again we had a wonderful visit. There was plenty of room between us and our neighbor. It is very quite/peaceful all during the day and night. The Park rangers patrolled the park regularly and the trash bins were emptied daily. The bathrooms were clean but we prefer to use our rv facility's mainly. The only problem that I have is the fact that I have yet to catch a fish in the lake. I have tried everything in my tackle box - plenty of fish in the lake though - they swim all around my lure!!! Oh well I guess that's why I will stick with burgers and hotdogs when it comes time for dinner. Happy camping. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Fort Mountain State Park