206527 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Darien, Georgia (Air Miles)
Tall Pines Cg Hwy

9   6   5
question  yes  yes
question  yes  yes
November 2013
Great campground for overnight or extended stay. Easy access off I-95. Staff is friendly and helpful. Campground is serene with pastures on either sides and walking trails around fence lines. We stayed 4 nights in a motorhome. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
Nice campground away from the interstate, fairly well laid out and well maintained. Put us in 50amp/water site, all others taken. Many of the sites were occupied by workers it appeared. Would stop again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2013
Small park. Fishing available in pond. Pay only if you keep fish. Wi-Fi OK next to office. Didn't work further away. Due to change hands March 1. Next to Cowboy Church and invited to attend Thursday night dinner and Sunday services. Basic place to stay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
March 2014
Asphalt roads and pull-throughs. Somewhat level, not bad. Older, small park, but showers and laundry cleaned daily. Difficult to maneuver if you're really long. We never have that problem. Wi-Fi and cable great. Nice area for dogs. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2013
Very well kept RV Park. Management very helpful and courteous. Drives are narrow as are sites, but are navigable with care. Close to I-95 but very little road noise. McDonalds and Waffle House at entrance. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
The sites in this park are good. Fairly long and level but somewhat close together. The biggest problem that we had was with low voltage at the park. We have three A/C's and have never had a problem running all of them until we stayed here. One of them kept shutting down and when I complained to the office, their reply was that you can't run three air conditioners on 50 amp service. Well that may be the case with their 50 amp service but every other park we stay at supports three A/C's. We were just staying overnight so it wasn't a big deal but if you have a big rig and are going to spend some time here in the summer you need to be aware of this problem. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Inland Harbor RV Park
April 2008

8   4   4   2   5
yes  no  question  no  yes
yes  no  question  no  yes
April 2008
We only stayed overnight, but we were impressed with the friendliness of staff and overall clean and cared for appearance of this campground. It has an open, park like appearance, with plenty of shade trees. The campground was quiet and there was plenty of space between sites. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2006
I gave Tall Pines a 4 rating because they have full hookups available w/50amp. That's worth a few points. Good for a one night stand. Next to I-95 and cheap. They have a few live-ins, but as long as you ignore them, they don't bother you. I fed the hungry cat, but did not see the horses. I was told this stay that new owners had taken over, but they still have a way to go. Much better than the Passport America park out side Brunswick, GA. I would rate them, but they were full and would not honor my reservations. I did stay there several years ago. Do not go into their restrooms. I-95 in Georgia does not have Passport America friendly parks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2006
Had only sites without electric, seasonals need to clean their sites, OK for 1 night stand, next trip I will stay at campground down the street. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Tall Pines Campground